do zombies have to pooh?

do zombies have to pooh?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. do zombies have to pooh?

• yes
    • no
    • dunno
    • i don't get it

I'm telling you, its all about political symbolism! The zombies represent our flawed society! The survivors are those alienated by materialistic (brain-oriented) culture!

Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack

1. Organize before they rise!

2. They feel no fear, why should you?

3. Use your head: cut off theirs.

4. Blades don’t need reloading.

5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.

6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.

7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.

8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!

9. No place is safe, only safer.

10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.

Why is "Go to the Mall" not in here? :shifty:

This reminds me a of a board game I've played before, where you're trying to escape a zombie infested mall. Gosh, I can't remember the name.

This is a fascinating topic, and I'm disappointed in myself for not remembering what conclusions I drew the last time I pondered the matter. I think that there are probably a number of distinct possibilities regarding zombie anal excretion:

1. Hungry though they may be, many zombies don't get to eat for extremely long periods of time, be they trapped in a tomb/mine/cell, wandering the wilderness or buried 'dead' in the earth. These zombies would never have anything to poo I should imagine.

2. Zombies with the aforementioned holes in their necks/bellies/intestines may eat all they like, but I guess the food would just plop out of their various holes now and then in various states of partial digestion. Probably none of it actually reaches the rectum, and I personally feel that this invalidates its status as 'proper' poo, despite the unpleasantness involved.

3. Those lucky zombies who are both relatively hole-free and also able to find the human flesh they so desire may well keep food inside them for the entire passage through their alimentary canal. Somehow though, I imagine they don't have the best bowel control, and given their general stink and uncleanliness, probably aren't fussed either. These ghastly creatures probably just shit slowly but constantly, leaving a trail of foul faeces in their wake wherever they wander, mingling with the pus, blood, rotted flesh, urine and scraps of clothing that tear/fall/leak as they stumble and crawl around the place.

One of the key assumptions here is that the process of peristalsis still occurs in a zombie's guts, pushing the shit ever onwards, anus-bound. Perhaps in their semi-animate state however, the guts and villi within do not move, and the 'shiznit' merely builds up until an inevital rupture or prolapse occurs. More investigation is needed methinks.

hmmm...4 out of 5!!! :clap::woohoo::blink: