Moosferatu

Random Psychonauts Tidbits (possible spoilers)

You're right. I was amazed how quickly and easily I got through the Meat Circus the second time. Also, if you want to get back to past minds while in the meat circus, you don't need to find a little teleporter guy--just bust out your smelling salts. It brings you right to the collective unconcious.

I played the game through again to get everything I didn't get the first time. This time, after I collected all the brains, I actually went back to the camp to rebrain them all. Then I just ran around the camp and used clairvoyance--and pretty much every other power-- on all the kids. Pretty funny stuff. Though I'm not entirely sure I understand why Mikhail just sees you in black clothes.

You're right. I was amazed how quickly and easily I got through the Meat Circus the second time. Also, if you want to get back to past minds while in the meat circus, you don't need to find a little teleporter guy--just bust out your smelling salts. It brings you right to the collective unconcious.

I played the game through again to get everything I didn't get the first time. This time, after I collected all the brains, I actually went back to the camp to rebrain them all. Then I just ran around the camp and used clairvoyance--and pretty much every other power-- on all the kids. Pretty funny stuff. Though I'm not entirely sure I understand why Mikhail just sees you in black clothes.

Because he's with Maloof, his "Boss", and thinks you are part of the "family", you know the kind that leaves dead horse heads in your bed? :mock:

Heh, I had great fun using the confusion grenades on everyone and everything. Especially Ford Cruller's various personas.

Because he's with Maloof, his "Boss", and thinks you are part of the "family", you know the kind that leaves dead horse heads in your bed? :mock:

That's the other thing I was wondering about. I didn't see any evidence of that relationship between the two of them before their brains were stolen, but as soon as you rebrain Mikhail he's all "I have to find the boss". Before that, he was always just talking about bears. I'm thinking I missed something...

That's the other thing I was wondering about. I didn't see any evidence of that relationship between the two of them before their brains were stolen, but as soon as you rebrain Mikhail he's all "I have to find the boss". Before that, he was always just talking about bears. I'm thinking I missed something...

You did indeed miss two scenes before that with them...

One they're throwing a ball, and you get a "sides will need to be chosen!" speech, which is great.

A second scene involves them torturing Benny.

EXACTLY, I finished it the first time after countless efforts because I got lucky and there was a bug, after I finished the game I redid the level and finished it in one go (though I died a few times I didn't wipe out.

You did indeed miss two scenes before that with them...

One they're throwing a ball, and you get a "sides will need to be chosen!" speech, which is great.

A second scene involves them torturing Benny.

Curses! Would you happen to remember where and when those happen?

EDIT: Ah! I found another one! Possibly the first?

After Sasha's training, you find Maloof in the parking lot with a fish on his head. Bobby and Mikhail show up and Mikhail lays the smack down on Bobby. It's pretty entertaining.

I don't suppose any of you have a save game they can send me ? Right before the point of no return , and preferably with most items found or figments.

Yea, a pretty good review for TEGP.

On a side note I found the room in Milla's mind. Not very well hidden but still well enough so that I didn't see it the first few times I was in her mind.

Another side note: Apparently, Dogen has some pretty important relatives; one of them is engraved on a log by the campfire. Campton Boole.

Did you know that the bulldog can paint the ad on the wall in Black Velvetopia? If you time it well you can confuse the bull and talk the dog into doing it. The matador rewards you with an extra life...

Did you know that the bulldog can paint the ad on the wall in Black Velvetopia? If you time it well you can confuse the bull and talk the dog into doing it. The matador rewards you with an extra life...

I thought you were supposed to do that...

So did I. I didn't think there was a way around it. For a bit of extra fun, though:

While the bull is confused, use clairvoyance on him (you might want to be standing off of the street, of course). Then you can watch him run around through the streets. It's kind of cool.

I did it the first time, but somehow ended up accidentally not doing it the second time through and then realised it wasn't mandatory.

As for the Maloof fish scene, I didn't see that! Even the second time I played through, paying extra special attention to everything! I saw the other two, though. Man, this gives me a third playthrough incentive.

I like how you're seen by:

The Emotional Baggage, the Squirrels, the Snot-blowing Teleporter, the bears, the seagulls, and the cougars. Oh, and the Tiger Wrestler. I'll have to check the other three wrestlers, I need to beat them again.

Did you know that Sheegor's voice not only sounds like Bubble's but actually IS Bubble's voice? :mock:

Did you know that Sheegor's voice not only sounds like Bubble's but actually IS Bubble's voice? :mock:

I knew I heard that voice before !

Is there a link to all the clairvoyance pics ?

The location of all the brains ?

Or the location of the bonus video (in folder , etc.)?

There are probably a few walkthroughs by now, but I don't think there are any online pics of the Clairvoyance stuff, I have Chole's one in a folder and a save game right before the Milman's Conspiracy so I could get pics of all of them...

The bonus video is in the Thorny Towers (The asylum) folder...

Sorry folks if this has been mentioned before. What happened when you got every single figment, brain, psi-card, treasure hunt item etc... What is the bonus?

Isn't it just an extended cutscene during the last level of the game? I still haven't finished it yet, I'm having trouble finding 5 figments.