Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Ron Gilbert

I think the folks over at AGS are planning some THING with Ron Gilbert, blah blah blah. Are any of you UKers going? Basically they're going to meet up with Ron on the 7th/8th in London, and chat about stuff. Anybody?

I think Marek may actually have a plan involving boats, magnets, tearing California off the US coast and eventually getting Ron into the Netherlands. Yeah.

Baconian, if you want to head over with me, the flight is Ten euro. Ten Euro! I think I'll start doing my shopping in London! Ha ha ha! Delicious!

TEN EUROS? You know how much it would cost for me? like 800 USD. Damn. :shifty:

psychonauts.png!!!!! :finger:

On the grand scale of LucasArts-related stuff, I think it balances out.

10 Euros? Won't there be like, enormous tax fees on the airport? I'd be surprised if it cost you less than 80 euros in the end. Obviously, I could get to London for 16 euros or something. The trainticket would be more expensive. But what you pay is not what it says in the advertisements of cheap flights.

Haha, Ron is so getting crowded by a mob when he sets foot on England! :grin: He's going to rue the day he was BORN -errr...

He'll be fine, as long as they don't ask him about the colour of his toothbrush and most importantly, the fucking secret of Monkey Island. :shifty:

--Erwin