Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Boredom sets in

Uhhhgg, Started work at 7.20am-ish and it's now gone 1am. I have is this strange feeling in my stomach from mountain dew and coffee...

bangdesk.gif

Good God, man. You're a crazy person.
Yeah! You gotta use Sierra Mist and Nescafe instant.

But then again, there's no such thing as a healthy hardcore gamer. Nick's just being a sheep and following the prescribed dietary behaviour patterns. :grin:

Meanwhile, this delicious fruit smoothie I just made ran out and I gotta get more. There's a bit more downstairs (I made too much) - banana, orange juice, strawberries, and crushed ice. Try it sometime.

I guess I'm not really a hardcore gamer. :erm:

Fruit smoothie ;( That sounds so delicious. I just ate some vanilla pudding with whipped cream mashed through. Tasted fat. Put my hunger down though.

:yep: Yes. All you need is a blender. Then it's all about buying shitloads of fruit. It's great because you just throw them in with some orange juice and ice. Some fruits don't mix well, though, like apples. It's gross when you puree an apple. Instead, pour in some orange juice, ice, and a whole banana. After that some kind of berry is perfect, like blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries. If you want, put in some vanilla yogurt. It fills you up and doesn't make you feel shitty like Nick.

There's also other ways. Try mangos + banana + orange juice. Try vanilla yogurt, fresh pine-apple, and orange juice.

do you blend to express yourself? :grin:

EDIT: shit now I really wanna buy a blender...and a kitchen aid one at that... their price tag is so deliciously ridiculous!

If I'd been gaming all that time it would be a different matter. I finished at 4.30am in the end. That's a 21 hour work shift, sitting at a laptop. Healthy doesn't even come into it.