Sign in to follow this  
Godte gompen

GTA San andreas. How did you do the missions?

I wonder how people can do the most difficults mission without using cheats. I have cheated 462 times and i finally got all the missions done.

But now i wANT TO TRY 100% IN GAMEPLAY. I`m not allowd to use use cheats then. How did all the other people that got 100% do the missions.

-Black procject is impossible.

Please post some of your missions here. I wonder i get 100%.

I finished all missions without cheating. Black project was kinda easy, but then again I like to take it slowly. I mostly kill stealthily. I found the second RC mission no less than hell.

I finished all missions without cheating. Black project was kinda easy, but then again I like to take it slowly. I mostly kill stealthily. I found the second RC mission no less than hell.

Are you talking about the RC mission requiring you to kill all those couriers? If so, that was quite definitely one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do in a Video game. It's the point at which I stopped playing the game.

I remember the stupid RC mission from Vice City... that was hell! More difficult than that? GOD! Always hated the controls on the PS2, shitty shitty bang bang

Are you talking about the RC mission requiring you to kill all those couriers? If so, that was quite definitely one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do in a Video game. It's the point at which I stopped playing the game.
You don't have to do it to finish the game. I didn't.

You don't have to do it to finish the game. I didn't.

I know, but it deflated my enthusiasm enough that I didn't feel compelled to keep playing. It wasn't even my copy of the game, so it's not as though I didn't get a sufficient return on any monetary investment.

I agree that the controls and design of that mission really sucked, but it only took me 3 or 4 attempts to complete it. I had much more trouble trying to get a silver medal on the last driving school test..

Man, I really liked the driving school part. That was some of the most fun I had with that game. It was the same with Crazy Taxi for me. The Crazy Box training missions were far more entertaining than the game itself when I played it.

For me the one where you shoot the RC's with the machine gun was one of the most difficult. I must have tried 20-30 times and finally was able to do it thanx to luck.

Also, a few of the ones with Big Smoke were really tough.

awww man, I really want to play too :( can someone give me either a PS2 + GTA:SA or get me a time machine or something?

I still haven't beat the fucking train/motorcycle mission. One day, I spent a whole hour playing that mission again, and again, and again, non-stop. It was also the last day I played San Andreas.

--Erwin

I still haven't beat the fucking train/motorcycle mission. One day, I spent a whole hour playing that mission again, and again, and again, non-stop. It was also the last day I played San Andreas.

--Erwin

I don't get it. I did that one in one try.

--Erwin

man that's a shame. The game really opens up later on. Were you doing it the same each time? Did you read some walkthroughs? There's lots of them.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong in that mission. I'm always able to keep up with the front carriage of the train, and never lose it out of firing range. That fat asshole is continually firing his weapon, but the train gets away with still one or two people still standing on it, every fucking time.

I've tried driving in dozens of different angles (i.e: from the right of the carriage, in front of the carriage, driving up the hill from the right path and also the left path, and I even landed my bike on the roof of the train once)

It's so frustrating, because all I can do is drive. I've spent so many times driving that bike, that my bicycle driving skills are at their max now. :frusty:

--Erwin

that's fucked up. I finished it second try, although just barely (best way!). Any advice I give you would be patronising (edit:actually, have you tried moving slightly away from the carraige, to give him a better firing angle?).

But what do you think of the new clone wars cartoons? excellent, I reckon.