Sign in to follow this  
Kolzig

Sony faces $90.7m patent damages

Ok, how is it better? Can you program your own vibrations? you know rhythms... huhuhuhuhuu :clap::clap::clap::clap:

EDIT: Wow! The ultimate chat-up line for future geeks! "I could fine-tune your vibrator!" :eyebrow:

Yes in a "Tim-Taylor-Tool-Time" sense, of course! :grin:

But then I find nothing scares women as much as the suggestion that one has might like them... :hah:

I was going to suggest that Sony claim the vibrations were used for sexual stimulation and not gameplay. Now that would be some keen legal maneuvering.

I was going to suggest that Sony claim the vibrations were used for sexual stimulation and not gameplay. Now that would be some keen legal maneuvering.

OMG!!!11 But think of the children!!!1 Won't someone think of the children being exposed to the RAW SEXUAL CONTENT of the PS2 controller!!!1

:blink: Do you realize how frightening that could sound to a woman?

How about "Can I stick my joystick in your controller port?"

And for the record, my good friend Patchy Hobo takes offense to the sneaking remark. He doesn't like to be compared to big name companies or, as he puts it, "The Man." You hurt his feelings so he ran out mumbling "Stop telling me to get a job! I have a job! Car windows don't clean themselves while you sit in traffic. That will be five dollars! You owe me five dollars." He continued with several expletives and racial slurs until he passed out in a drunken haze.

God bless you Patchy Hobo.

OMG!!!11 But think of the children!!!1 Won't someone think of the children being exposed to the RAW SEXUAL CONTENT of the PS2 controller!!!1

Don't you have cable TV? Same thing. Damn that Spongebob fag and his RAW SEXUAL CONTENT!!!1.

How about "Can I stick my joystick in your controller port?"

And for the record, my good friend Patchy Hobo takes offense to the sneaking remark. He doesn't like to be compared to big name companies or, as he puts it, "The Man." You hurt his feelings so he ran out mumbling "Stop telling me to get a job! I have a job! Car windows don't clean themselves while you sit in traffic. That will be five dollars! You owe me five dollars." He continued with several expletives and racial slurs until he passed out in a drunken haze.

God bless you Patchy Hobo.

Don't you have cable TV? Same thing. Damn that Spongebob fag and his RAW SEXUAL CONTENT!!!1.

Didn't you notice the !!!1's ? This was sarcasm. I was doing my soccer mom impression.

Also, in reguards to the comic I linked... I believe that when that was posted there was also a rant on the actual product, which can be bought online.

But I used the oh-so-fancy !!!1 too. Was my own sarcasm not noticed at all? I'm sure it was in there somewhere... But that can only mean... OHNOS!!!1 I've been banned from using sarcasm!!!1 How will I express my cynical attitude towards life now?!?!?!111 I'll go and suicide right now. DOUBLE OHNOS!!!1

Disclaimer: The above message was not intended to be sarcastic at all. The !!!1’s are purely accidental and any biting cynicism should be immediately disregarded.