Sign in to follow this  
ysbreker

Freedom Force Vs The 3rd Reich pre-order

Freedom Force Vs The 3rd Reich, the sequel to, well, it seems obvious, hits in the middle of next month. I loved the first one, and so I said that they could advertise - but I wanted to get a plug in before any banners went up because I want this comment to be taken seriously. Irrational developed the game with their own money, they are a crafty and unorthodox developer, and I can't even pretend to be neutral on the subject. You can pre-order it directly from them, which nets the first five hundred orders pieces of signed art, along with the three exclusive "Bronze Age" characters every order from their store receives. I don't really follow comics, so I don't know if that means they are early metallurgists or have metal powers or what.

OH yeah! I can pre-order FF2! *clickityclick*

NOTE: The Freedomfans.com Store

is only open to U.S. customers.

Goddamnit :( I can't pre-order Freedom Force Vs The 3rd Reich. That'll teach me not to live in the US or something :/ I really want this game but i'm not allowed, cause I am from that inferior continent called europe... :frusty:

:frusty:

Just once, I'd like to see the little guy break through the wall and leave this world of hate and anger and cross over to the land of happiness, green pastures, puppies, and lollipops.

And FF2 will indeed Kick the Ass.

:gaming:

Aparently the installer didn't like me starting the installer on a drive that wasn't the c: drive...

I'm playing this game and it kicks major ass. This franchise to me is one of my all time favorites. If you have any slight interest in comic books, this game will own you. And the Freedom force characters are as good if not better than their Marvel or DC counterparts.