Sign in to follow this  
Bc9b

He has the eye of the tiger...

Stupid American.

What do you call an American with a PhD in astrophysics and a master's degree in brain surgery?

Stupid American!

ahahahahahahaaaaaa.

Stupid American.

What do you call an American with a PhD in astrophysics and a master's degree in brain surgery?

Stupid American!

ahahahahahahaaaaaa.

I'm pretty sure that guy wasn't American, since it didn't look like the video was shot in America.

Man, America is how many billion kasquillion miles, and that didn't look like any part of it?!

But the joke still stands. In Ireland that's pretty much all we do; sit and think of jokes to offend Americans. Especially after the elections, you know. In fact, I thought of a new one RIGHT NOW.

What do you call an American with a PhD in astrophysics and a master's degree in Rocket Science?

STUPID AMERICAN!

Well, the license plates on the cars aren't American, and the words on the green booth with the scale that the guy stants on aren't english, though the characters are standard abc's, so it's a language within our character set.

It's also interesting to note that the cars are driving on the right side of the road as opposed to the left.

Since I don't speak any other languages I couldn't make an educated guess on where this guy is, but I CAN agree with Chris that this film wasn't shot in America.

As to the stupidity of Americans, well...erm.... um.... someone over here was smart enough to make Grim Fandango, and that's all I really care about. Besides, we always have :benstein:.

well it's a southpark joke so I obviously don't think americans are stupid. especially not them. team america is great.

Paddy Irishman, Paddy Englishman and Paddy Scotsman are on the run from the police, following a fight outside a tavern. They are chased down a dark alley and hide in some dustbins. The Police come along and are looking around, and they think they see something moving in the bins, so one policeman pokes the first bin, where Paddy Scotsman is hiding.

"Uh, Meow!" Says Paddy Scotsman quickly, and so the Policeman thinks it must be a cat and pokes the next bin.

"Uhmm... Squeak, squeak, gnaw." Says Paddy Englishman fast, and so the policeman thinks it must be a rat and pokes the next bin.

"Potato." Says Paddy Irishman.