Sign in to follow this  
baconian

Hapland

Anyone finished it yet? cause I can't seem to get things right :/

please spoil the game for me? :)

Surprisingly enough I'm stuck :frusty:

It's that landmine that gets me, that and

after the man at the bottom has opened the door, you click him and some mad buzzsaw dog thing drop from the crate.

Anyone finished it yet? cause I can't seem to get things right :/

please spoil the game for me? :)

try opening windows.

Surprisingly enough I'm stuck :frusty:

It's that landmine that gets me, that and

after the man at the bottom has opened the door, you click him and some mad buzzsaw dog thing drop from the crate.

Yeah, that's where I am, too. I can't figure out how to get the guy past the landmine.

Yes? What do I do about the landmine, and how do I open the door. The guy down there only smashes the bulb or waves. Or is blown up. What's with the shaky thing by the door and the see-saw?

The one thing that confuses me though is the light bulb. It's the one thing that seems entirely irrelevant.

Okay, so in order to get the guy up there, you can't ring the bell, because if you do, you either block the spear so the guy's killed, or blow up the entire thing, or waste the keycard so the guy can't escape. And even if you get they guy up, and he moves the tower, what's the point? And what in the Hell am I supposed to do about that landmine?!

The one thing that confuses me though is the light bulb. It's the one thing that seems entirely irrelevant.

You have to use it to get the guy to find the keycard, don't you?

I still can't get past the damn mine.

EDIT: Got it. The timing on the end is a bitch.

i just beat it ... Kingzjester hint was the exactly what i needed.

fun i guess.

SiN

How do I get rid of the bombs without blowing something up? I could move that plank, but then I can't get it back...

nevermind, I think I figured out ...

if you're reading this, you're probably weary angry right about now, so here's the complete soulution to the game...

spoiler

1:press the litle arrow, yep the yellow one, and please open the lid first

2:send a paperball into litle treethingy

3:do something to the toilett that shoots things, won't you?

4:open windows, shoot a paperball at the bell, move the red arrow

5:use the bombs (green balls) on the woody thingy, they should explode in mid air, why i do not know

6:send the blu box to the man in the bottom

7:send a man up to the bell, trough the toilett, you have to use the yellow arow once more

8:move bell, drop it, rejoyce

9:click door, use timing on sending the other litle bugger, so that the sand hit's the dog

10:you cheated you fuck

and thats it

****COMPLETE SOLUTION*******

***SPOILERS******SPOILERS******SPOILERS******SPOILERS***

********don't read if you don't want the game to be ruined*******

***SPOILERS******SPOILERS******SPOILERS******SPOILERS***

1) open the grey lid, press the yellow arrow a man will pop out

2) fire the cannon set in the "low"position agaist the wooden bar (it will become horizontal

3)open the small window on the bottom left, click on the red arrow and set it to RIGHT

4)set the cannon in the HIGH position and fire against the Bell (the bottom left door will open)

5)set the cannon in the LOW position, fire the first bomb and QUICKLY press on the wooden bar while the bomb is still in mid-air, you will get it and make it explode without causing damage. Do the same procedure for the second bomb.

6)with the cannon in the LOW position fire the blu keycard. the man in the prison will use it to open the door.

7)fire the empty cannon, the man will be dropped in the cannon itself. press the yellow arrow to make a new man appear.

8)set the cannon to HIGH position and fire the man near the Bell. BE CAREFUL, you have to press the spiked lever near the bell to make it lower for a second, just the time for the man to pass safely. So press the spiked lever when the flying man is approaching.

9)click on the man that is now under the bell, it will move the wooden structure.

10)click the bell for 3 times, the paper bullet will make the landmine explode, then you can click on the door on the bottom left and the man will pop out and enter the new building.

11)LAST MOVE: click on the man that was in prison, a dog will drop from a crate, WHEN THE DOG HITS THE GROUND, quickly press on the lighted window above the prison. A piece of stone will fall killing the dog.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU'VE FINISHED THE GAME!!

****SPOILER ENDS*****************************

Super ultimate hint (select the text to read it):

Here's how to use the spoiler tag on internet forums that have them implimented:

1.) Type [*spoiler]

2.) Then type however much text you want to keep secret!

3.) Next, type [*/spoiler] after you're done.

4.) Don't forget to remove the asterisks (that's these things --> *) from both of the BBcode tags, or else your spoiler will be revealed!

5.) Hit "Preview Post" to make sure you got it right!

6.) I'm an ass.

You can't go wrong!

:period: