Nick

Fatal1ty? Pffffft!

As if anyone would listen to you. You don't even have a number in your name!

Amateurs

I should change my name to |<in92j3573r4n470r da 9r347357. Then I would be a force to be reckoned with.

:mrt:

The 23-year-old is likely to be the "sport's" first western trail-blazing personality and all-rounder in more ways than one.

[the] sport has never had a golden-boy mascot like Fatal1ty before.

Thresh weeps.

fatal1ty is realy fucking good quaker tho.. although he seems to be a bit of a prick.. mind you a lot of these pro gamers seem to be pricks but i think thats just the jealousy in all of us crying out.

Thresh is and always was a total pussy ass muncher, a better 'mascot' was surely killcreek ;)

that reminds me, there is a mostly good documentary floating around called 'gameboys' its narrated by Simon pegg (spaced, shaun of thed ead), was on channel 4 or something a few years ago and follows UK quakers timber and sujoy roy around for a while talking about quake 3 tournaments.

the reason i mention this is that fatal1ty is in it also kicking both their asses ¬

cant find a link :(

oh wait

here:

http://ftp.thecpl.com/gameboys1.zip

http://ftp.thecpl.com/gameboys2.zip

look at that ... bastard ;)

This guy came to Finland couple of months ago and lost to some unknown finnish guy when they were playing Painkiller or something.

I guess he ain't so pro after all. :hah::finger:

hahah good screw him then ;)

also tho the scandinavians have always been the best around. ;)

Jeez. Those videos are totally irritating to watch due to the sheer geekiness of that Timber.

ive never seen better quality versions :(

also - forgive timber, he's only 16 or something in that movie heh.

i find the others more annoying

i like it when timber's head teacher bollocks him for playing quake

Why do they call him the best PC gamer ever if he only playes FPS? :shifty:

What is his Tetris score? How fast can he beat Minesweeper? Most "pro gamers" only play one type of game...

I know the Spanish DDR champion and I bet he could kick his butt at DDR (BTW, he isn't prick despite being a pro-gamer, he's at a champhionship in England now), and another friend who only plays figthers who could kick his butt at KOF'00...

Me? I'm happy being mediocre at nearly every game I play...

(How come I've never heard of this guy before?)

Like they said in Pure Pwnage: "You must pwn in all games!" :oldman:

Quake is a bag of bollocks anyway. Now, if he were to come kick my arse in Day of Defeat or the mighty Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, I may hold some respect for him!

I know the Spanish DDR champion and I bet he could kick his butt at DDR (BTW, he isn't prick despite being a pro-gamer, he's at a champhionship in England now), and another friend who only plays figthers who could kick his butt at KOF'00...

Those aren't PC games though, are they?

Crazy... Well, KOF and DDR aren't exactly PC-ish franchises. I guess ports exist, but I'd be hard pressed to include them in the general category of "PC gaming".

True, but the fan made BEMANI has existed for years (it's so weird to see someone play it on a keyboard) and there are more fighting games than you think (but still very few), there is even a company that only makes fighting games for PC (at the moment)...