Salka

Father Tim

So, between Christmas and Newyear that I was away, you've all managed to come up with this. Beautiful.

I want to read Yufsters memoirs. Pronto.

You can't. Kingz announced that she's too much of a moron to write any to publish, and I've made it a personal crusade to insult and harass her at every turn until she does work on it. And I think she's a moron.

You're just trying to charm irritate your way into her memoirs. You're so painfully transparant, Beiddie.

Would you rather it turn into another sexually suggestive thread? :grin:

Wait....

How does sex fill in for a father figure? And then it got me thinking, because my psychologist told me last week that the reason I look up to Tim Schafer so much isn't because he's an awesome game designer, but because I look at him like a Father. Does this mean I want to have sex with Tim Schafer? I'm not sure.

:erm: .....it already is!

Pentium 4C 2.8ghz

800mhz FSB

Windows XP Professional

350 watt Antec PSU

120 GB 7200 rpm HD

1 Gigabyte DDR PC3200 Samsung RAM

Intel 875P Motherboard

Geforce FX 5900 128mb

19" Viewsonic E790B CRT monitor

Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS

Front Speakers: 2.1 Altec Lansing Black Series

Rear Speakers: Stereo Sony Speakers on Aiwa Stereo Deck

DVD+-RW/CD-RW Combo Drive. Speeds: 8x/4x/48x/24x/48x

I just presumed that posting PC specs is 3r0tic for many of the leaders of the Thumb.

Our site has failed. :sad:

Our site has failed. :sad:
I think my low intelligence is to blame here. Whatever your meaning is. EDIT: I think I know what you mean, but decide not to, because you never know. But this is what I think you mean:Idle T is more concerned about content in games than specs.

Even nerds have libidinal drives, you know. What's to deny? :rolleyes:
Libidinal Drives? I did a component search at PC SuperStore website, but didn't find it. What's it like? Also, is there a portable USB model of it (for my laptop) or only an internal version? Does it support SCSI? Are Doom 3 and Windows XP Libidinal Drive compatible, or is it so new that Longhorn will be the first OS to fully support it?

Or maybe it's a Linux thing. Tell me!

nerd_nowplaying.jpg

I think my low intelligence is to blame here. Whatever your meaning is. EDIT: I think I know what you mean, but decide not to, because you never know. But this is what I think you mean:Idle T is more concerned about content in games than specs.

Yes

Out of interest, what part were you saying 'yes' to, exactly?

Libidinal Drives? I did a component search at PC SuperStore website, but didn't find it. What's it like? Also, is there a portable USB model of it (for my laptop) or only an internal version? Does it support SCSI? Are Doom 3 and Windows XP Libidinal Drive compatible, or is it so new that Longhorn will be the first OS to fully support it?

Or maybe it's a Linux thing. Tell me!

Ask Yufster.

*sigh* You really gotta stop doing that.
LSD, you mean?

I steal the jokes until They have the chance to use them. Makes everything dull and boring.

Besides, I didn't know I was still doing it. I know it's not good for me, but I just don't have the wit to defend myself.