Sign in to follow this  
ThePope

What does everyone think about....

A GTA MMO? Think about it, you play as one of presumably hundreds of thousands of gangsters (or what ever) roaming the streets of San Andreas. Along with the obvious liner story, pvp can play a big part in the game with you joining certain sects and fighting massive drug, territory, you called my momma a hoe battles gaining new territory, drugs, mommas?...anyway think about the possibilities: great music awesome fights between real people. Just thinking about it makes me HARD up for cash. The only real problem i can see is there is a good chance for crazy lag. What do u guys think?

Another reason this game would be great is im so sick of swords and sorsery MMO's. I swear if i see one more mmo that lets you be a Knight or a Wizard im going to take what GTA has taught me and go on a killing spree...and of couse blame it on GTA. Im serious though why do people like this shit so much does not anyone say ok guys enough is enough start making one more D&D style MMO and ill taze you.

Imagine you just worked your ass off on your crack free basing skill.

Imagine you finally got enough money to buy yourself a shiney AK-47.

Imagine leaving the black market with said AK in tow.

Imagine 6 guys yelling "I AM THE ROXXOR!" as they run you down with Taxi Cabs as you leave the gun shop.

Now imagine this happening every time you went any where in the world.

Honestly, I think the GTA series is good, but that it would need a lot of tinkering before it was ready to be a MMRPG.

I dunno. I think I like that idea as much as your avatar. :shifty:

I think it at least needs the option to be a hooker, where you have to dodge thousands of players trying to either rape you or run you over, or both. If that's in there, I'd buy it.

Basically the problem would be that there would be people play GTA for various things.

Some play so they can have fun driving, some play for the story, some play for the ability to maim and destroy.

Pleasing everyone would be a nightmare.

Nobody likes PKing in MMO games, but it seems that would be the entire point of a GTA MMO? Eehh.

I dunno. They could have different zones... like one where pretty much anything goes, one without PVP, and one with very strict policing. I think it could be done, it would just have to be done right.

And that is a MMO that I would be willing to pay a monthly fee for, at least for a bit.

I dunno. I think I like that idea as much as your avatar. :shifty:

I think it at least needs the option to be a hooker, where you have to dodge thousands of players trying to either rape you or run you over, or both. If that's in there, I'd buy it.

Why must you hate on larry.