MrHoatzin

Avatars must go! ...thus spake Kingzjester

Ok, folks, I am sick and tired of some of y'all's avatars. I would be mortally, fabjoyously happy if the following people did something about theirs (please, please, please):

• Chris
  • Erkki
  • Toblix
  • Hermes
  • Chris
  • Bc9b
  • Ragnar
  • Kingzjester
  • Chris
  • Jackal
  • Erkki
  • Moosferatu
  • Tanukitsune
  • Tabacco
  • Chris
  • Screwtape
  • Chris
  • Chris
  • Erkki

Thank you for your consideration. If you choose to oblige, I will thank you in a really florid manner.

Yeah, I'm kind of tired of Zapp too. I'll change it when I get home on Sunday.

Since you included yourself, you might as well start.

Also, should I change it 3 times?

why?

I feel that changing avatars all to often is a bit - well - annoying. What if people in your everyday life just changed their face all the time. That would be confusing - and evil. (and you would problably have gone onsanie)...

arrrh whatever

hermes: Think of it as changing your shirt. What would people think if you wore the same shirt for weeks?!

I try to stay true to a certain look, though.

yes, but there are no hygienical (or however you spell it) concerns on the net.... so you really can't compare..... :shifty:

Changing my avatar once a month annoys you?

Remind me to change it daily! :naughty:

(Ok, I changed it twice this month, but I did it to have a more Halloweeny avatar....)

If I even manage to make a decent animated avatar (Does the Gimp do animated GIFs?), I might not change it so often or not at all!

Why?
Most people were added in there because I didn't want Chris and Erkki to feel singled out... :shifty:

There is something in your avatars that makes me hate you... with bile... while I don't hate you under normal circumstances... I can't quite place it... but they're eliciting ungodly feelings from me...

Even I don't like mine. I just wanted something different from AG. If someone wants to design a cool Idle Thumbish av for me, I'm there! I'm just way too lazy myself (or lack the skill, but shaddap).

Not that I'm against annoying Kingz on principle, of course. :innocent:

My avatar rocks. Sure I've had it for almost a year, but it's an awesome avatar. I'll consider making a new one when I get back to Hungary in a week to appease Kingz, though.

LMAO! Bc9b, your new avatar soooo fooking rocks!! oh...HA!!

Brings back memories:

Lucy: "I got a candy bar!!"

Linus: "I got a lollipop!"

Sally: "I got a licorice stick!"

Charlie Brown: ".......I got a rock."