Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Tone Control Season 2 Episode 6: Davey Wreden

Tone Control 20:

Tone Control 20

Davey Wreden
    A thirteen-foot-tall octopus named Edward Scissorhands rampages into your life and destroys everything you love. What do you do? If you're me, you interview him! This hellish creature, also known as Davey Wreden, is the creator of two of the most mind-bending indie story  games in recent history, The Stanley Parable and The Beginner's Guide. Discover how his life and outlook, and his propensity for eight-armed havoc, led to the creation of these modern indie classics.

Games Discussed: The Stanley Parable, The Beginner's Guide, Gone Home, Tacoma, games that include a copy of Infinite Jest in them

Hey Steve,

Really enjoying this season's episodes so far :)

I noticed that the episodes of Tone Control don't have any ID3 tag info, making it hard to find on a mobile phone or iPod or whatever. Can you start adding artist/title (and ideally episode) info to the new episodes?

There's a free program I use called kid3 (https://sourceforge.net/projects/kid3/) that makes this a breeze, though I'm sure Audacity or whichever editing tools you use also allow for this on export.

Thanks!