Chris

Important If True 27: Join and Undermine

4 hours ago, nelmis said:

I'd like you to know that I read this without reference to what your screen name actually is, and thus interpreted it as a rebus, which I then tried to solve...

big piss wizard

On 9/6/2017 at 3:41 PM, nelmis said:

I'd like you to know that I read this without reference to what your screen name actually is, and thus interpreted it as a rebus, which I then tried to solve for approximately 75 seconds.

I was not successful.

Oh heavens.  Now that you said that, even I am trying to solve this as a rebus, and I know that's my own name.

crunch

noisy

So... an over-loud crunch?  I guess? With a Pissing Remo wizard next to it... sparkle urine magical crunch noi--

Madness!  Please accept my apologies.  

Also... heh.

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:31 AM, Jake said:

Christ.

Fine, good, you did good. 

Thank you.

And thank you for the Jakest of reactions :D.

A robot continuously powered by their own tears or happiness would be a perpetual emotion machine.

7 hours ago, Ben X said:

A robot continuously powered by their own tears or happiness would be a perpetual emotion machine.

Damnnnnn

While listening to Nick's endorsement, I couldn't help but be reminded of him coming up with some cockamamie scheme to "cheat the system" in Dark Souls that ends up taking him 10 times longer than it would have otherwise, then convincing himself that it was the most efficient way to play.  I wasn't sure beforehand, but after hearing that endorsement I can definitely say that PB&J is bad for you.

PB&J: The cheatin' hitman of nutrition.

Edit: Like Gormongous, I also use the PB&J as a "default" meal for whenever I didn't have the forethought to make something better.  The moral of the story is that there's a little bit of the 'hitman in all of us.

53 minutes ago, Lork said:

While listening to Nick's endorsement, I couldn't help but be reminded of him coming up with some cockamamie scheme to "cheat the system" in Dark Souls that ends up taking him 10 times longer than it would have otherwise, then convincing himself that it was the most efficient way to play.  I wasn't sure beforehand, but after hearing that endorsement I can definitely say that PB&J is bad for you.

PB&J: The cheatin' hitman of nutrition.

Sounds like the "dad who sees a traffic jam then takes the whole family on city streets for 3x longer to 'keep moving'" of video game strats.

On 9/9/2017 at 6:29 PM, Jake said:

Sounds like the "dad who sees a traffic jam then takes the whole family on city streets for 3x longer to 'keep moving'" of video game strats.

Yeah! It's the conflation of "This is the most efficient way to do things" with "I must never lose control of the situation."

Also, since Jake endorsed Shitty Mario, I'm gonna link to my post about the Shitty Mario (I can call it that since I did the very-off-brand sculpting) board game I made with my kids a bunch of years ago when they were little.

Game11.JPG