Jutranjo

Secret World Legends (remake of The Secret World)

It's coming out on steam June 26th!

It's a reset from The Secret World, no characters are copied over, some cosmetics, some subscriber perks are though.

It's a f2p game, it's no longer an MMO, they remade the combat which was easily the worst part. I saw it has a better tutorial now. It's a single player f2p always online game, where you can invite your friends to your instance.

All the dungeons have been changed from 5 person parties to 3 person parties.

This is still the game that has you potentially looking up book ISBN codes on Google to solve investigation missions (these are not commonly found missions), or looking up hints/solutions for them on a fan website.

I was VERY torn over necroing an old thread from 2009 or making a new one so I'll do a 50/50 compromise and link the old one: 

Bought the lifetime subscription for this but never finished the main storyline, looking forward to getting back into it this year. I only played the first three zone region and was blown away. UI is slightly rough and the graphics may look slightly dated but the stories and atmosphere are top-notch.

Do you know if we get this for free if we bought the original version? I stopped playing so long ago but I guess I can give it another shot.

Can we get this for free if for instance, we purchased the classic version? I stopped playing it very long ago, but I am thinking about playing again.

It's free regardless if you have the original version. If you import your account from the old game (because you owned it), you get something, I think they've said it unlocks all weapon configurations for you.

I'm looking forward to giving this a try.

I did try and play the original but it simply wouldn't launch for me for some dumb reason. Cool story huh