Marek

GTA spoof sites popping up once again

Haha, that's rich. eXsorbeo is nasty.

Indeed... :eek:

So all these pages are fake companies/people/etc that appear in GTA: San Adreas, I pressume?

no matter how hard i try i cant beat it off, it just wont go down.

fucking cock.

aww didnt last long before my hero flew off, how disappointing :(

Yeah, no high score, no level 2, nuthin :( Oh, well, at least I had a satisfying 10 minutes of battling the one eyed monster before settling down for the usual evening's monkey spanking activities. You dirty little monkey lovers...

Yeah, no high score, no level 2, nuthin :( Oh, well, at least I had a satisfying 10 minutes of battling the one eyed monster before settling down for the usual evening's monkey spanking activities. You dirty little monkey lovers...

what? monkey spanking? kawauki will kill you for THAT!!!

Eh? The toon I linked to doesn't work anymore. It worked on the day I posted it, but now it redirects back to the home page. Oh well, it was supposed to take you to the toon called 'Look at my monkey', from the Cartoon -> All toons menu.

Anyway, if you do get to watch it, you'll see that the monkey gets the last word in after all... ;)

Also... the cluckingbell page is completely uniteractive on my PC, nothing happens when I click on any of the bits that change the cursor into a hand, though all other sites I visit work, flash or not. Anyone got any ideas? Is there some security setting I've set that stops it doing what it wants maybe?

Is there some security setting I've set that stops it doing what it wants maybe?

Possibly. It worked for me some time ago (but doesn't any more), but in the mean time I installed WinXP SP2 which updated the security of IE as well. I haven't tried changing any of that stuff.