Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Nintendo DS multiplayer wireless puppet theater conspiracy theory madness

Ok sorry, by "sounds like its real" I didn't literally mean "every DS is totally going to have an 802.11 repeater creating a widespread P2P gaming network across the globe," I just meant "its real that something's probably up at Nintendo with an interesting multiplayer solution for the DS."

I have to say that in the best tradition of these sort of conundrums; I'm totally scared by all those pictures. The guys with no eyes? The freaky marionette? So cool, but in the end it's a shame this won't be the tone the actual application will strike. Pity, because I'd like the program itself to be as brooding as the 'hint'-images.

By bullshit I mean that the pictures look absolutely fake. Plus, its not really nintedno's style if you get what I mean.

I'm sure Nintendo is cooking up all sorts of things for the DS, maybe Mario Net is what its called, who knows. I'm just saying these specific pictures are crap.

Just to be clear it's not Nintendo that's laying these hints, it's N-Sider.com.

They, along with other video game media, know what this big announcement's gonna be, and they're just putting down these hints so to create discussion.

The pictures look fake because they are fake, but apparently they're coming from some people who are trying to get something accross without saying it. A project leader of a company called Warp Pipe, which makes a third party thing that online-enables GameCubes, has been dropping vague shit like this:

Why Love Bees? Why hide yourself in a dark room and pretend to inflict violence on someone else? Virtual is real?. Real is virtual?

Touch, feel, interact. Unmask yourself! It's not online, it's noline!

I'm not sure what to make of it, nor do I care too much at this point.