N1njaSquirrel

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Oops, the password is 1159

if i ever loose my phone that is also how you unlock it.

I have that IG too, so glad i didn't equip it.

You coming N1nja?

Hunting with people was completely different. I felt like my IS was holding me back because I kept trying to buff up, but the monster's attacks are more unpredictable with 4 players, so I found it hard to aim the kinsect.

Pretty fun though, I love that when the monster drops, everyone bum rushes it and tears it a new one. Hopefully I'll have a new sword for next time. That way I won't waste time hunting for buffs. 

Hat was great fun indeed, also such fashion! :)

This is the only footage I got, Griddlelol refusing to armwrestle me.

It was a fun hunt yesterday! Dropping down and helping low-rank players is fun because I can try weapons I'm not as comfortable with instead of just playing charge blade 100% of the time.

That was one of the few fights in the game i felt like i had any real trouble with, it's definitely a big, apparently intentional, progress gate.

I ended up taking it down, and then killed a few more monsters for good measure and upgraded my IG. I'm feeling like I need a little break soon though. 60 hours in one game is a lot for me.

Anyone able to help me kill my Urgent Gore Magala some evening?:)

I can't this evening, I'm afraid! Another time?

It's ok, some people like grid are true hunter friends. I'll amuse myself by sending your clone off on shitty quests from my hall. Actually, i think i already did! You are off killing a greater jaggi!

I might be able to. Probably around 7-9.

That would be awesome. Name a time, i'm home from 7 anyhow.:)

And i'm back. So lucky i left when i did, everything was way quicker cooking than i expected! I'll open the room again. Moo.

Hey dibs, add me if you want and I'll totally hop in next time. I'm generally around at this sort of time. 3453-9810-3448.

Edit: How do people go about combining armor from different sets? Browsing through each different category and comparing figures seems like such a pain in the ass. Is there a site which makes this easier?

I would love an "armour guide" because I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to picking armor. I just find a set with the highest defence and throw it on, which I feel is now hitting diminishing returns. I never die from one big hit anyway, it's always getting stun-locked, or making a mistake when I chug a potion. 

Very amateur understanding here:

Go with defense for allround goodness.

If you get over 10 in a resistance you become immune to that particular blight, so 10 in fire res will stop you getting set on fire.

After that, look at the skills the armour has. Lots of sets will give you a skill or two by default so that makes it a little easy. Otherwise you can mix an match and add some gems and a talisman. For now i just have +HP and +stam as my skills, and poison resist on one set for poisoners.

http://gaijinhunter.tumblr.com/post/107741806567/monster-hunter-4g-ultimate-noteworthy-armor-sets

Yeah, I just don't know what the skills do, and if they're at all worth my time farming a monster.

That link was so unhelpful. It's just a load of jargon! What the hell do all those words mean?!

I tried to kill the Azure Rathalos (?) last night, and got my ass handed to me. I'm blaming my failure on sleepiness, but it seemed like a pretty difficult fight. I have trouble with the Rathaloses (????) anyway, so an extra tough one was stressful.