Sign in to follow this  
Gwardinen

Borderlands 2

Borderlands 2 is free on Steam for the next few days, and is heavily discounted during that time as well. I haven't really played it much, but I'd be interested in getting to grips with the game with up to three other Thumbs. Anyone interested?

I'd be down. I've got a high level Siren that I could wreck shop with, but I have no problem with starting a new character if something not quite so ridiculous is preferred.

I'm interested too! Only thing is that this weekend's not good for me, but if you end up wanting to put a group together for after that then count me in.

Okay I've been planning to buy the DLC for BL2 once it went on sale for a while now.

Someone tell me what I should buy. I want all the good stuff: extra mission areas, extra character. Don't care about costume packs or whatever. I have nothing but the base game.

So basically I want you guys to do the work for me. thxx

I enjoyed the four major expansion packs, and I've had fun with the Mechromancer and her weird abilities. I haven't taken the time to play as the Psycho, so I can't speak to that at all. The Headhunter missions will depend on how much you care about character heads, since they're all just decent-length mission strings that end in a boss fight that gets you heads.

The season pass comes with all four of the expansion packs, right? And that's it?

EDIT: Actually seems like it'd be cheaper to just grab the GOTY edition. Same price as season pass, plus I get more content, including the two characters.

The GOTY version does seem like the best value for money, if the DLC or characters are any good, yeah.

I think it's only free for another day or so so if anyone's available and interested we need to get on this fairly tout de suite.

At one of the PAXs I attended, I went to the Gearbox panel.  They like giving stuff away Oprah style, and this time they gave out codes for the psycho character.  I managed to sneak out with 2 codes.  I gave one away and the other I never redeemed.  In theory it should still work if someone wants it.

At one of the PAXs I attended, I went to the Gearbox panel. They like giving stuff away Oprah style, and this time they gave out codes for the psycho character. I managed to sneak out with 2 codes. I gave one away and the other I never redeemed. In theory it should still work if someone wants it.

Yeah, when I went in 2011 they gave me/everyone a code for Borderlands 2. They're nice guys and seemed genuinely excited that of all the panels going on people were deciding to go to theirs.

I've got nothing to do today, so if you me me online, hit me up.

Anyone else fancy it? About an hour and a half to 2 hours' worth of play, weekends, at

11am-1pm US Pacific
2pm-4pm US Eastern

7pm-9pm UTC

8pm-10pm Central European

Reckon we could get the main storyline done in a dozen sessions or so.