Sign in to follow this  
Sno

Evolve

Yeah, the monster player can't talk to the other players once character select starts. 

Personally I liked the beta, I'm totally into the asymmetrical hide-and-seek gameplay. But I'm worried that there won't be a big community around the game because of the unusual pacing and DLC issues. 

Count me among the folks that used to be a little excited for this game. Now I'm mostly anticipating the launch to see how big of a financial debacle this turns out to be. Remember Take-Two paid over $10m for the rights to the franchise. Plus marketing, plus development, hoo boy..

Anyone play in full group with party chat?  I wonder if you are in a party chat if it will mute whoever is the monster so that they cant hear your planning/communication.  That would be the smart thing to do I would think!

I know this is a bit late, but could you even do that? In the first test (I refuse to call it alpha) you couldn't get 5 people in a party, which really sucked.

Yeah, you could play with 5 people in the last test.

It also feels better because it switches to a mode where everyone can pick their role each round instead of relying on the preference list. So first people select either monster or hunter and then it goes to the screen where you select the specific character, that's where the monster player drops from voice comm.