Sign in to follow this  
JBRAA

Your best xbox game.

You can play Soul Calibur 2 for hours? How do they change the gameplay so it doesnt become repetitive. I like fightinggames, but they last for 30minutes to 2 hours of play. And after a month you really can't get more out of the game in singleplayer mode, ever. (I get so sick of the game by then) I'm not saying I pick up Splinter Cell and replay it all over, but I can play it for hours without getting tired of the gameplay all. If Soul Calibur 2 is fun, and somehow is also made for lasting gameplay enjoyment, please motivate how.

Soul calibur 2's gameplay really isn't like any other beat em up I can think of, it's fluent and a joy to play. To stop it from getting repetetive there's a story mode in which you have to complete different tasks (some of which are a bit lame I admit)

You unlock lots of characters as per usual, but there's a ton of other things to unlock such as art and bla bla bla. Good if you're into completing games... completely and unlocking all the... everything.

plus, once you've unlocked all the characters and costumes and weapons, OH YEAH! I forgot to mention that there's lots of different weapons for each character that do different things. Anyhow once you've done all that you can play friends for hours and not get bored.

Each match is different and the whole fighting stystem is so fluid and links together so nicely.

It's good, it really is.

my best xbox-games? hmmm...i'd have to look after my imaginary xbox and its imaginary games, but i could post the games of my brother's xbox, which are good:

1) kotor - awesome, wonderful, addictive,...

2) hmmm...there are no more games i really played/enjoyed on my brother's xbox...

3) indiana jones and the emperor's tomb - could be probably a good game, but i wasn't able to play it longer than 10 minutes, because controlling indiana jones with unprecise xbox-controller was pretty brrrrrr. just brrrrr. good word.

Yager is the best Xbox game I have played. I was enthralled throuout the entire game and it was a hell of a rush completing it.

The bit where you kill the sentinal sent to kill you and in order to sneak into the bad guys base you immitate his german accent, that had me in stiches for ages... uh... had to be there I guess.

An all around fun game I highly recommend.

Yager looks great. I don't think it's been released in the states yet, but when it does I'll definately have to check it out.