Jake

Idle Thumbs 129: A Reminder

You know, everyone says 'Congrats Nick' but I don't think he's actually getting a lot of offers.

What an amazing podcast. Also if it means hearing more Nick, Chris should pull his whole "don't talk for a while" thing every time. Nick is cool! Congrats Nick.

Yeah, hearing Nick talk at length was cool (cast blum).

Well, it had quite the adverse effect on me. I didn't actually realise until the other guys started speaking again but during Nicks monologue I had threw up all down myself. Thanks Nick!

God, huge props to the guy who emailed about the Smash Bros. documentary.

IT'S INCREDIBLE.

I second that. It is really really good!

The best part, for me, is that the documentary might as well have been about competitive knitting* or something. I have never played the game, and so have no idea what the fuck was going on most (all) of the time. My enjoyment of the documentary would not have diminished one bit if all the CRTs (yeah!) were showing white noise and all the technical talk was bleeped. It was all about the people, and they all seemed really fascinating and, with a few exceptions, really friendly and cool guys. 

You should definitely check this out:

* Poor example, actually, because that would probably have made a lot more sense to me.

I second the comments about the SMB documentary, I've got no interest in the game, but I watch the 9 episode in a row.