Thyroid

Deleting or deactivating your account?

That's surely one of the best queen songs, but if you put me under pressure I would have to pick a different song as my favourite.

I've never seen it in an ad, actually. On that note, I don't have a cable subscription and can't really remember the last time I noticed an ad that wasn't a film trailer, so I may be the wrong person to gauge this by.

Well, I'll just go ahead and gauge it by me then :P

I have seen it a fair few times, the ad I remember seeing it in first iirc was something to do with racing down an airstrip or runway and it played in cinemas here too. It also gets used on shitty tv filler shows for montages a lot too. Same as how about 6 months after Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill Vol 1 came out a couple of songs off each got used over and over. What's worst is when other films start ripping off iconic song choices (like that The Rock movie that used Just Dropped In for the slow-mo intro of Billy Bob Thornton's wsahed-up, spaced out character, or how Charlie's Angels used tracks from The Matrix for the fight scenes that it ripped off from The Matrix).

Hey everyone.

Just because some people seem to have missed it: I'm not leaving. Jake convinced me to stay (mostly by glaring at me across the figurative room), though I've decided to take certain precautions.

Thank you.

Back to work.

Dat is not a queen song. Forum ban you gonna take me home tonight.

Although that song is brilliant, since Shaun Of The Dead it's been massively overused by unimaginative ad people and the like.

I've never seen it in an ad, actually. On that note, I don't have a cable subscription and can't really remember the last time I noticed an ad that wasn't a film trailer, so I may be the wrong person to gauge this by.

Well, I'll just go ahead and gauge it by me then :P

I have seen it a fair few times, the ad I remember seeing it in first iirc was something to do with racing down an airstrip or runway and it played in cinemas here too. It also gets used on shitty tv filler shows for montages a lot too. Same as how about 6 months after Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill Vol 1 came out a couple of songs off each got used over and over. What's worst is when other films start ripping off iconic song choices (like that The Rock movie that used Just Dropped In for the slow-mo intro of Billy Bob Thornton's washed-up, spaced out character, or how Charlie's Angels used tracks from The Matrix for the fight scenes that it ripped off from The Matrix).

Visa are using this song for their latest advert.

All the heartwarming ads for banking, diapers, and hotels feature either ukeleles or little bell chimes. This has been going on for years now and I'm fucking sick of it.