Sign in to follow this  
Lu 

Monaco: What's mine is yours? Robbin' and Stalin

Man that is some sweet multiplayer.  Gormongous and I had some troubles with just the two of us, but still tons of fun.  I'd love to get a group of 4 some time.  

What are you talking about, troubles? Once we resolved to murder everyone in the Musée Océanographique in order to get away with the cash, it was smooth sailing.

Actually, as SecretAsianMan pointed out, the most recent PA was pretty much our natural playstyle (well, the second and third panels, really):

i-jK4xVgt-950x10000.jpg

Someone was nice enough to give me the game for free. It's pretty danged rad, and it's nice to have a good ol' fashioned high-score incentive game for once.

I'll be in the Idle Thumbs group chat all tonight, waiting for my drunkenness to pass. At any point, if anyone feels like a game, my body is ready.

I've been having fun playing this a bit with my brother, but a full four-player game would be awesome, if people want to get together at some point over the weekend.

It seems like the general thing to do is hang out in the Idle Thumbs group chat and proposition each other. I'll certainly be on later tonight, after the department happy hour.