Sign in to follow this  
Lu 

Monaco: What's mine is yours? Robbin' and Stalin

Let's go play this. In fact, let's go play this TODAY. So far I am game and Toblix is also game and if there are even more people that are game then that's fine. Kind of like a launch party!

Let's meet on the Idle Thumbs Mumble!

idlethumbs.mumble.com

port 8302

pass: wizaaaaaaaard

(8 a's)

We can create multiple channels to accommodate folks, or just all join the single channel if that works with this type of game. I apologize in advance if you're the fifth person that joins and no one else does after that.

OH and the time will be in ONE HOUR from this post.

Unfortunately, not being in your wonderfully post-work time zone I cannot join. I vote for some kind of weekend get together type thing!

I would love to play but I don't have the money to get the game yet. :( I really want it, though, so let me know whether it's worthwhile and I may try to scrounge it up from somewhere.

Edit: Toblix is a king among men! And hilarious hijinks abound in Monaco.

Good times were had, and we even got a new friend: The Doctor (we call him Doc.)

Yea, that was indeed hilarious.

I vote for a weekend game as well!

Not tonight for me, but I'm definitely up for more tomorrow!

I'll hopefully be up for some tomorrow, but you never know with me!!!

Thanks to Dasein's gut-punch, I'm now a proud owner as well. I'll be trying some singleplayer for now, but count me in on all future heists.

EDIT: I am not very good at this game. Either I play a character I feel is weak and am way too cautious, or I play a character I feel is strong and overextend myself. I badly want to see it in action with others, nevertheless.

I want to play this game so badly, but I also really want to play it local co-op. Is it weird to ask if there are people in the Boston area who'd be interested in playing this locally? Yeah, that's probably weird.

Friday evening Monaco in an hour-ish from this posts time stamp! Mumble and all that!

Aw man it's still morning here. Darn Europe.

The "getting chased" music in this game absolutely kills me every time. Playing with randos is total chaos and fairly hilarious. I think I'm going to hook my PC up to my TV tonight and try couch co-op. 

Is there any way to do keyboard-and-controller co-op? I've tried unplugging my controller, setting up the game with the keyboard, and plugging the controller back in, but it just switches back over.

EDIT: My Steam name is [email protected]. I'll be on all night, if anyone wants to play.

My screen name on Steam is Frenetic Pony, and there's a good chance I'll be trying this game one way or another tonight. Maybe with my brother over LAN, but if he's not there then over internets.