Sign in to follow this  
melmer

Jurassic Park 4

original.jpg

Just seen this image pop up on io9, and it got me wondering if the new Jurassic park movie will go all out feathers! Has this been scientifically proven? Does Hollywood give a shit? They already semi went there in Jurassic park 3 giving the raptors little feather mohawks

I guess they're not looking to retread familiar ground after seeing those mutant dino concepts. I think feathers would be a good way of making the whole thing seem fresh again. They could say all these dinos were created from scratch using bird DNA instead of frog DNA

And i think they should ditch the tropical island. Set it in the African savanna

What would you like to see in a new Jurassic Park movie?

XorhGrE.jpg

It has indeed been proven.

Personally I'm more excited for Jurassic Park 1 being rereleased in 3D this year. Just imagine how much closer objects in mirror may appear! As for Jurassic Park 4: Quadratic Park, I kind of hope they don't add feathers. There's an argument that it lends scientific credibility, but in order for the raptors in Jurassic Park to be the least bit credible they would first have to fix their most glaring inaccuracy, and they're not going to do that for obvious reasons.

2nfxxiR.png

(...I know they're supposed to be Utahraptors, but they still call them bloody Velociraptors)

Maybe they could have the original reptile dinosaurs warring against feathery dinosaurs with goldblum and his gymnastic daughter caught in the middle. with the whole thing set up by some Indian billionaire as a sick reality television show. Oh yes, now we're cooking with gas.

1357483832-0.jpg

Best possible plot: John Hammond's brother starts a preservation fund to protect the dinosaurs; sends a documentary team onto one of the islands to film them for a BBC nature documentary (few survive).

I mean come on.

YhcQpDl.jpg

Did we see Dennis Nedry die? I reckon he's been alive these past 15 years, and when the BBC film crew move in they find he's actually become the king of the dinosaurs

Best possible plot: John Hammond's brother starts a preservation fund to protect the dinosaurs; sends a documentary team onto one of the islands to film them for a BBC nature documentary (few survive).

I mean come on.

YhcQpDl.jpg

Yes.