Sign in to follow this  
ysbreker

Idle thumbs london meetup 2012!

Hey YS, I should be around on the Friday for a pint, remind me nearer the time! Not sure when RPS Eurogamer drinks are happening that weekend, but I'll be going to those wearing a dress thanks to a bet I made with Alice.

No email yet, so I don't think Alice or I will be able to make this, which is a shame as no one will get to see us in our dresses.

Alice and I still haven't gone through with that bet yet...

So, my girlfriend and I will both be at the Big Red in Holloway on Saturday afternoon/early evening and are inviting all London peeps to drop in. Come see us!

I do, but I couldn't make it! WHY AREN'T YOU IN LONDON EVERY WEEKEND JUST IN CASE?

I don't have a London gaff, we're just visiting (I'm on the Idle Thumbs Map and everything). It's very last minute, so we've invited everyone we know in London. For all we know, no one will show up and we'll sit in a pub on our own for a few hours then trundle off back to Cambridge!

No bones, probably for the best, I have a nasty habit of pissing in wardrobes. I'll try and make the meet up, I'll be the guy with an entourage of velociraptors.

(I'm totally not coming)

I'm in gunwharf Saturday night. Gunwharf meet up wooo! ;P

It is listed as a Boisterous Rock and Metal Bar. Sounds scary!

If you're scared by white middle-class people in black t-shirts listening to AC/DC then sure!