The Killstar

Idle Thumbs Motorcycle Club

i have a few friends tangled up in all the dutch bureaucracy trying to marry or be sponsored.

Well my third life option (and most desirable, therefor least practical) was to marry a nice French woman from a good family and move to Paris, and then be able to enjoy all the benefits of EU citizenship, but it sounds like even if I ran into the totally improbably prospect of a nice French woman from a good family, it'd take a while to get through that.

On-topic, damn, I'm liking those Cleveland CycleWerks bikes. I'd like to know about how they hold up, but if I'm looking to get a bike that seems like the way to go.

Well my third life option (and most desirable, therefor least practical) was to marry a nice French woman from a good family and move to Paris, and then be able to enjoy all the benefits of EU citizenship, but it sounds like even if I ran into the totally improbably prospect of a nice French woman from a good family, it'd take a while to get through that.

On-topic, damn, I'm liking those Cleveland CycleWerks bikes. I'd like to know about how they hold up, but if I'm looking to get a bike that seems like the way to go.

Haha, I've got a buddy that married a well off lady from Philadelphia and moved to Paris for a couple of years. This guy's a total dork, so it isn't out side of the realm of possibilities!

Hey Chicken, riding through the Rockies was one of the most amazing rides I've ever done! The Million Dollar Highway from Silverton to Ouray (I think) is extremely fun but really challenging. It's basically ALL up above the altitute where humans shouldn't really be, and there are no guard rails by the drop offs.

Hey Chicken, riding through the Rockies was one of the most amazing rides I've ever done! The Million Dollar Highway from Silverton to Ouray (I think) is extremely fun but really challenging. It's basically ALL up above the altitute where humans shouldn't really be, and there are no guard rails by the drop offs.

ooooee. i could watch that all day. reminds me of italy.

the states is rapidly climbing my to do list.

Oh hey, Vanaman, You were worried about taking your wife two-up on a Bonnie, and I guess this guy does it all the time!

http://www.advrider....1&postcount=516

just don't go too fast:

wheelie.jpg

riding baja by harley:

one thing that strikes me about these road journal documentary things is that they focus so much on the stops and towns and destinations - which misses the point a bit for me. it's like if you were showing someone a video game and you just showed them the cut scenes. you get most of the plot and a structure of the whole thing but the actual game is missing.

that video of the million dollar highway feels far more real.

I dunno. All I can think of is that is simply idiotic. Don't cross that bridge. Go somewhere else. There can be no reason for that. I didn't see his first born drowning on the other bank.

I dunno. All I can think of is that is simply idiotic. Don't cross that bridge. Go somewhere else. There can be no reason for that. I didn't see his first born drowning on the other bank.

AH, but if that "somewhere else" is a full day to another bridge that may or may not be operable, then what are you going to do. Hell even here in Virginia if i was going to the Eastern Shore and the bay bridge is out, I have to ride 400 miles to get there.

NEVER! But god damn it was cold today. Some dick at work made a crack about me pussing out and not riding. Not realizing that I had just parked my bike in a different spot.

I wish I lived in LA so I could buy that bike. I don't even really want a bike, but I am totally sold on that ad.

I'm intrigued by electric bikes. The local Triumph dealership had a couple of Brammos on display, and I thought about asking to ride one. I just feel bad test riding with no intention to buy! They look kinda snazzy though.

1.jpg

This designer gets about a million rainbow barves (yes I know they're not real bikes but they're still worthy of my hnggg)

bwv2v50000.jpg

Solifague Design

P.S. I take it you're an MST3K fan, Killstar?

Renting a Scrambler this weekend! In the market for a Bonnie but want to spend a day on it/something similar.