Jon Shafer

Forum Technical Issues

Hey guys. This ain't the right place for this kind of thread, but that's part of my problem. :D I just noticed that I'm unable to start any threads in the Idle Banter forum (although I obviously don't have that problem either here or in the new TMA forum) - is that on purpose? :violin:

Also, I'm noticing some buttons have broken images. Anyone else seeing that?

- Jon

(Chris or someone else, feel free to move/kill this thread once it's served its purpose. :))

I don't know the post limits for newbies, but I imagine the broken images will be fixed when the new forum/site goes live.

And I think 10 posts is the limit at which you can make your own threads anywhere. So it should be okay now.

The broken images will be rectified pretty soon with the full forum overhaul in the works.

I'll check on the idle banter thread creation in just a minute.

Thanks for the heads up!

On a related not, I've never been able to edit my posts, and I've tried on both my PC and laptop, on chrome, firefox, and IE, and also on my phone. When I click the edit button nothing happens. I don't mind forcing myself to be perfect, but since this topic already exists I figured it might be worth mentioning.

On a related not, I've never been able to edit my posts, and I've tried on both my PC and laptop, on chrome, firefox, and IE, and also on my phone. When I click the edit button nothing happens. I don't mind forcing myself to be perfect, but since this topic already exists I figured it might be worth mentioning.

It's broken, click it twice

It's broken, click it twice

Oh man, I thought that was some goofy thing happening just on my computer / browser.

You guys don't have the "it's not working, press it again but harder" reaction to a malfunctioning button?

:erm: