Sign in to follow this  
subbes

Thumbpals

Any Thumbs interested in exchanging letters?

I have some assorted random things I'm interested in distributing along with notes and whatnots, so if anyone would like to receive an odd letter with some bizarre enclosures, sing out.

YES I KNOW, IT'S PAPER

DEAD TREES ARE OLD-SCHOOL.

I guess, when you have a collection of fountain pens, you need a reason to use them, right?

I'd love to sign up - but I'm not sure I won't be moving within a month. I'll wait until I know where that's going!

Yeah, hit me up with some of that old school stuff. Someone else in the US just started doing the same (although her letter seems to have gotten lost in the mail -- which is not a good sign for the future of such things). Why not have two of you? :)

I think I did a thing like this for Christmas a while back, only instead of something written in beautiful handwriting, I sent shit drawings I had done. I would totally partake in this new enterprise were I allowed to keep communicating by shit drawings, since my handwriting is illegible and I have nothing to say.

All I ask is that you PM me your mailing address, and reply to the letter I send you.

(MANIC, DISTURBING SMILE.)

Everyone who PMed me their address should have a letter in the post.

I got a letter! I haven't read it yet, because I don't want the content of this post to in any way be effected by it! It's so nice to see mail in my box that isn't from a bank!

EDIT: I have written you a reply. I hope to get it in the mail over the next couple of days. I may be too lazy. We'll see.

Edited by miffy495

No! It is not too late to join! Just PM me your address, and you'll get a letter!

Or, if you don't want a letter form ME, maybe someone else from this thread will PM you THEIR address and you can send THEM a letter!

Or a preserved organ!

Has this died out or are you guys sending crazy stuff around the globe in envelopes? I want to join in!

I sent Subbes a letter about two weeks ago, so I assume shit is still going on. Otherwise, I would look quite the fool.

This is awesome, but its only a matter of time before someone looses inspiration and is forced to sent their thumb by post as their only method of articulation.

This is still going on!

Well, okay, Miffy and I are the only ones still regularly exchanging letters. But! That's only because La Poste lost my original lettre pour Ossk (pauvre le moi) and I think I forgot to reply to Sal Limones because I got distracted by school and then lost her address.

Miffy and Sal Limones and Nachimir can testify to the fact that none of my letters have yet maimed or killed them.

Anyone else, please PM me your address and I promise I will send you something. Or PM someone else in the thread and they might send you something!

(The something will probably be a letter.)

Miffy and Sal Limones and Nachimir can testify to the fact that none of my letters have yet maimed or killed them.

While I can confirm I am alive, I refuse to speak to any maiming that may or may not have occurred.