Murdoc

Neptune's Bountiful Pride 6!

What exactly confused you? Was there interface issues, or did the movement rules themselves cause trouble? You should have pmed me and we could have devised some moves for you until you got more used to playing:)

This game. This goddamn game.

Been playing in a match for ~2 weeks now, and me and a half-dead partner are being slowly bullied into submission by a slightly larger nation. After days of planning, tonight is the night we finally swap all our tech and turn on him. I scavenged through our diplomacy messages trying to eke out any information I could use to help. I studied his sleep pattern to prepare for the best opportunity to strike. If he finds out we are planning this we're both dead.

So I stayed up, and have just locked my ships on route to his system, all the while checking the map to make sure he's actually gone to bed and hasn't set up some horrible trap for us.

This game.

EDIT: The man does not sleep. We have been caught.

This game. This goddamn game.

My feelings exactly.

EDIT: The man does not sleep. We have been caught.

Your partner turned on you for protection.

He didn't have any faith in your planned asault.

Your partner turned on you for protection.

He didn't have any faith in your planned asault.

Turns out he was overstating his level of readiness. :( No betrayal though.

The enemy was able to react straight away and severely undermined the main push. At this point I'll settle for mutual destruction.

Turns out he was overstating his level of readiness. :( No betrayal though.

you keep telling yourself that.

Iron Helmet Games are developing NP 2.0 right now. I'm anxiously excited, and most of all because it will be in HTML 5 and likely run on most mobile devices and tablet PCs.

Here's the twitter - https://twitter.com/ironhelmetgames/

and a sneak peak of the UI -

You're welcome, and I'm sorry!

Holy crap! I'm excited about this more than most games. Basically it's this and Sim City 5.

I really hope they do expand it by quite a bit and not just jazz up the interface, give us new portraits and such. Also, needs more space turtles.

NP2 is moving along! He's starting to beta-test it with people that have shown interest and the games are stable so far. I think it's going to be much more refined and I hope it brings him some well-earned recognition and success.

Sweet, can't wait. I love this game, but something about it just lacked a bit for a sustained game, so I'm really looking forward to the the improvements.

Totally be up for starting a game when it's out.