Sign in to follow this  
Korax

Universe Sandbox

Who the hell needs Faux New York or Generic African Place to play around in when you have THE ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE? Fuck grenades rolling down hills - you can roll a fucking star through the fucking solar system if you want.

v6shurn2W0w

More seriously, this is pretty cool. I think it's been out for a while, but it just came up on Steam, and it's only $9 right now.

Oh, and fuck The Moon, I've got 250:

universesandbox20110501.png

Played it for a few hours today. seems cool, although I was there was more for me to do. theres only so many time i can shrink the sun, add another sun, make another planet bigger, create a black hole....

Ok on second thought maybe there is a lot to this game....

reminds me of a program we had in school in like 1990 or something that was a solar system simulator where you could alter orbital paths and the like.

basically we would just make jupiter go 500% faster and adjust the angle so that it homeruns all the other planets off into nothingness.

as amusing as it seems, i'm not sure the 15 minutes of bouncing the moon off of middle america or hurling venus into the sun that i would get out of it warrants a $10 purchase

i really wanted to see what would happen if i gave earth 2-3 more moons as it was going around the sun, but it looks like on the solar system map you can only make sun-orbiting bodies?

by the way, by far my favorite thing to do with this is slingshot planets around the sun and off into nothingness. peace, mercury...