Sign in to follow this  
illeria

Magicka: The Wizards Thumb

Sorry I missed todays game. I was having internet troubles. Would anyone be interested in a game mid week? Wed of thurs preferably.

Sorry I missed todays game. I was having internet troubles. Would anyone be interested in a game mid week? Wed of thurs preferably.

remember Wednesday is for forza.

I completely forgot, as I was wallowing in pain and movies all day. I should be around for some weekday play.

remember Wednesday is for forza.

Haha, I went to pick up a copy but they didn't have it. im goint to have to order it from amazon apparently. I hope it gets here by then.

As for the Magicka game, how does thursday work for everyone, same time as the Sunday game? which i believe is 2000GMT for you Europeans

I'm up for a game any day this week. If someone's looking for a partner just find me on Steam via the thumbs community.

I've spent forever trying to work out how to join games with my friend recently. Apparently I could never see his game on the list, and I could never join his game by entering by IP. He had mixed success attempting to join my games, and even once found it on the list.

Then, I was like "hey this thing was built with steamworks, why don't I just invite you from my friends list". So far it's worked 100% of the time. I think it's pretty clear what the critical path for the developers and QA team was.

Anybody up for some co-op this weekend?

I'd love to do some Coop Magika. I recently bought the game thinking some some friends would buy it as well but that wasn't the case. The game is alright single player but I'd def want to run multiplayer as well in the near future.

Again, late to the party (i've wanted a new computer forever), but i'm having a blast with this if anyone is up for some co-op. me and my mate got stuck on Ch 5 the other night. many many monster:(

When Magicka came out I bought the 4 pack and game it to 3 of my friends. We played it once, had fun, and none of them have wanted to play since. I think I have all of the DLC except the newest one, so I would be down to play with people.

I only got vanilla, there is a bucket load of DLC! I'll add you.