Sign in to follow this  
Orv

Neptune's Pride Co-op, Sort Of

What? Lies. . .

(I may or may not have clicked Continue Game twice in my mid-morning stupor yesterday. Sorry! It's going now.)

Oh my. Grufff, have you seen Forgottenbog? We need to sort that out!

There's been a massive zombie Troll army at Forgottenbog in every game I've played so far. I'm sure we'll be able to handle it...

Right, I have finally figured out how to purchase units (you have to scroll down as the pop-up doesn't fit onscreen which is a right nuisance, who do I post my bugs to?)...

I am getting pummeled at the moment. Have managed to entangle the group of Centaurs heading towards me in the hopes of my fortifications and reinforcements arriving in time.

I've started in a really bad place for someone who doesn't have a clue what they are doing as I imagine that I am just going to continually get attacked.

I am getting pummeled at the moment. Have managed to entangle the group of Centaurs heading towards me in the hopes of my fortifications and reinforcements arriving in time.

I've started in a really bad place for someone who doesn't have a clue what they are doing as I imagine that I am just going to continually get attacked.

I wouldn't worry. You're Treemen will destroy the incoming Zombie horde. What Treemen lack in speed, they more than make up for in strength.

If you're confused about anything in-game, just ask and I'm sure any of us that have played before can help out.

Things are starting to come along.

I am kind of gutted because i could have stopped mass casualties to my main force, but I was busy having fun elsewhere with Halo Reach. That said Captain fish just gave me enough resources to be able to push back the Blight quite a bit.

I am just SURROUNDED by undead at the moment, I've already had to retreat from one territory and narrowly defend another. I can see where the worrying comes in in this game. I'm building so many fortifications whenever I get the chance that my kingdom will end up looking like a Minecraft server, giant structures linked by skyways to avoid the zombies on the ground.

Yeah, logged in a bit earlier and it is looking pretty grim.

Threw what little yellow currency I had your way.

The main problem seems that all of the guests are of a similar monies requirement (primarily blue, red and green) so it limits what I can do. I have a bunch red territories in the bottom right corner that I simply cannot protect (I have 10 orcs to police them).

If anyone thinks they can do a better job of protecting them then I would gladly trade a couple of them (they already have basic markets so they would tick over some moeny) for one green or blue encampment with a market and some fortifications.

I reckon I am going to capture a place that generates merchants they look like they are going to be able to bolster my economy if I purhase them. Does anyone know the definition of a 'province'? I want to position them in the best location to make some loot to fund the war I should be embarking on in about 8 hours time.

I haven't had a chance to log in since Wednesday evening. I dread to think what my situation is like at the moment! Half an hour until I finish work and find out...

I thought you seemed a little inactive.

Enjoy the cluster f*** near where you are.

@twmac: I was under the impression a province was a named location but I could be wrong.

I'll sort my finances out this evening and see if I can help anyone out with some spare coinage.

Edit (just read your post above): Don't say that! I'm already itching to sneak out of work a few minutes early!

Likewise, if there is anything I can help you with. Unfortunately, it looks like we are mainly competing for the same resources.

Nice to see Brkl quietly pootling about destroying stuff near you and I... Although that group of zombie dwarves are scary.

Grr! I didn't have a chance to check the game since yesterday afternoon and have now lost one of my main armies. Not only did I lose it but some of the casualties are now part of the zombie horde :(

Oh well.

This is the worst start I've had yet! Zombie merchants wrecked my market town :/

That's... somehow poetic. Though terrifying, of course.

I'm still pretty much just trying to reinforce and fortify. I expect most of my fae troops to be pushed back or killed in fairly short order, I'm likely going to end up just relying on my hardy defending dwarves to keep me alive long enough for me to hopefully develop some kind of economy.

A huge Centaur army has decided to try and shit all over my cabbage patch.

This is when it gets evil.

If I remember to log in and cast entangled roots tomorrow at around midday. Fortifications should be built in time to survive. I f I don't then I am definitely dead in that particular combat.

If you stop them early enough I should be able to catch up to burn 80 percent of them with my shaman unit.

That centaur base has to go.

I'm sitting in my corner waiting for the godsdamned green coins to bankroll this ent army here. Slowly building up my shizzat as I wonder what the hell I'm going to do over here.

Summary: Might be fucked. Green coins please?

Got up this morning and put a 14 hour stop on the centaurs. Captain, they are going to be out of your range, but that total of 18 hours means that my tree people will survive (need a good roll to minimise damage).

Am perilously low on Green coins myself and am hoping the fact that I have a merchant arriving in a green fortress will up my chances or getting 30 green coins to replenish my army.

Wondering if I am going to be able to crush the Centaur encampment, it is a bit risky as I would have to move the treemen unit to do it.

This is the worst start I've had yet! Zombie merchants wrecked my market town :/

The Zombie hordes love your market town! There's an army of 117 Zombie men heading there now. 21hrs til they arrive.

I made the mistake of zooming out a bit more than usual and oh man, there are just... so many zombies.

I was too frightened to look further so I don't know how things are shaking down in other parts of the map, but around me there is just a sea of broken lands overflowing with undeath.

Argh! I've got two of those heavily infested blighted lands right outside my doorstop. I was just going to deal with one of them, but now I'll have to conserve my shaman usage for defense. Ugh.

I wish this game had documention in like a wiki or something. Does anyone know what the regular zombie regeneration rate is? I feel like it's crucial to know if the force you send out is going to double your enemy or be outnumbered by the time you arrive.

I had grand plans to take down the biggest hordes near me a few days ago. What actually happened is that things significantly changed during my down time and now I'm left with a poor economy and forced into a defensive stance. I just can't seem to gather the right forces in the right area.

My only only hope at the moment is my soon to be hunted 100 strong treeman force. Hopefully they'll survive well enough to launch an attack on those damn trolls.

I am trying to hand out as much support as I can. I picked up a bunch of random towns that are not much use to me. I have sent as much as I could to El Capitan (if we keep this up we may be able to shut out the Blight in our area in the next 2-3 days).

Gruff, you weren't kidding, the tree men are utter beasts. They are now level 6 and are casually batting away 40 strong hordes with minimal casualties. I was having to reinforce them every day but now I can afford to wait until next tax day before beefing them up. This means I can redirect a small amount of funds towards my underdeveloped Archers.

Orvidos... I know you really want to buy those tree men but for 120 green coins you are bankrupting yourself while not actually building up any of your other units. I said this before in a message, but I would be more inclined to use them as a natural barrier against the Blight and focus on actually killing infected areas instead.

Captain Fish, trying to take another one of the encampments in our area so as to reduce the spawning pool. Going to throw 50 men at it (they are heading there now) as well as hit them with WIZARD magic attack and cast a luck spell on my attacking units.

That should mean that the fortress is mine but I am a little worried about those dice rolls. They can make or break it.