Sign in to follow this  
Thompson

Left 4 Dead 2: The Sacrifice

I really needed an excuse to post this GiantBomb QL.

If you have actual stuff to say then please do.

I do have an actual question however, could Valve be putting engine updates in it's DLC packs or would they need to push an 'update'? I presume DLC and updates are exactly the same thing (On Steam) just with extra interface, so I don't see why not.

I do have an actual question however, could Valve be putting engine updates in it's DLC packs or would they need to push an 'update'? I presume DLC and updates are exactly the same thing (On Steam) just with extra interface, so I don't see why not.

Ammm, what?

Seriously, this is almost on my level of weird-talk. Did a kangoroo write that for you?

More like Left 4 Dead 2: The Relentless Graphical Stuttering

I think you might be getting mixed up because of what you saw in the giant bomb QL(I watched it too) They were mentioning how they thought L4D2 was looking better, but that's just because L4D2 looks better then L4D1. The improvements in the character models and enivronments, and even more so, the particle effects, made Ryan Davis think the game's graphics were improved through the DLC, but it was just the game engine.

You guys are tearing me apart. :getmecoat

I went back and watched it again and Vinny(!) said:

... maybe I have a misunderstanding of Left 4 Dead 2 because I didn't play much of it, but every time an expansion comes out for this game I think it looks better and better.

THAT was what I was extrapolating from.

You guys are tearing me apart. :getmecoat

tommywiseau.jpg

For added effect.