dibs

Neptune's Bountiful Pride 3

I realllly should have asked this earlier, any preferences on game type?

Also, I should start the game as me, then leave and join later as my scrambled name... that works, right?

I realllly should have asked this earlier, any preferences on game type?

Also, I should start the game as me, then leave and join later as my scrambled name... that works, right?

I forget how we did it last time, but yeah that should work. Hopefully the host is allowed to leave the game.

Ok cool, I'll set it up asap, I'm just going to go with a middle of the road, medium game since I think there are a bunch of first timers. I'll leave alliances off because I find it more fun, but if anyone objects before I hit enter, I don't mind turning them on.

The dynamics change a bit, but it is pretty interesting both ways.

Am I the only person who wishes that you could re-name star systems in Neptune's Hubris? Either at the creation of the map, or after conquering the system. That would be the best/worst. I know that I, personally, would fight tooth-and-nail to defend or conquer certain worlds.

Chris could even name his systems Remo 1, Remo 2, and Remo 3 after his Guitar Hero characters.

I don't know why this came to me today, or why I even posted it. Chalk it up to internet tourrettes.

Do we eventually get a new thread for this, or does it keep living on in the same thread as past games? It seems like at some point you guys were numbering them, as this is the third one...

Just wondering.