toblix

Portal 2

I have it and can lob it up on DropBox for you, if you like.

Free OST? Don't mind if I do! :tup:

Listed too it, half of it is crap. Other half is trying to be Tron/Daftpunk like, which is ok to good.

Did anyone ever tell you that you're all sunshine and rainbows? :grin:

Did anyone ever tell you that you're all sunshine and rainbows? :grin:

yes, in fact, multiple people did so today

Free OST? Don't mind if I do! :tup:

Only Volume 1 so far, it's missing quite a few songs like Exile and Coulton's new one. Also, Robots FTW is a good track that's missing.

9999999 is the one which always gets stuck in my head. Glad to have an MP3 of it.

Surprising! That's the only track I skipped because I found it rather obnoxious. I'm partial to much of the rest though, it's pretty good and hope they release vol.2 quickly. More testing needs be done!

I liked the soundtrack more in the context of the game (which is understandable but not always the case for me), but I've still been listening to the soundtrack a lot. A lot of it sounds like a bunch of robots being awestruck and mystified by Philip Glass, which is fine by me.

Surprising! That's the only track I skipped because I found it rather obnoxious. I'm partial to much of the rest though, it's pretty good and hope they release vol.2 quickly. More testing needs be done!

Well, I particularly like noisy, rhythmic, slightly industrial electronic music. And I loved the sonic character they gave to the faith plates themselves. So it's quite an obvious one for me.

I found this on Play.com for 16€ a while back and finally got it. Just finished it. It's odd to be disappointed by something that is mostly excellent. I loved all the detail and backstory and everything, but the puzzling aspect is really lacking. There wasn't a single one that was in any way satisfying. I almost wouldn't call them puzzles. You just follow the clues Valve put in the environment until the game's narrative runs out.

I found this on Play.com for 16€ a while back and finally got it. Just finished it. It's odd to be disappointed by something that is mostly excellent. I loved all the detail and backstory and everything, but the puzzling aspect is really lacking. There wasn't a single one that was in any way satisfying. I almost wouldn't call them puzzles. You just follow the clues Valve put in the environment until the game's narrative runs out.
Yup. You've perfectly summed up how I feel about this game.

The dual player gameplay is slightly better about this, possibly because they weren't so afraid you'd miss out on their brilliant writing.

Played threw the new co-op DLC, it was pretty decent.

We were stuck on the last puzzle for a bit, but the rest of them seemed to have the right level of difficulty to be interesting but not infuriating.

Not sure if anyone is bothered but it looks like the Portal Soundtrack might get an official release on physical media soon.

I got a press release regarding Ipecac records and it mentions "Portal Soundtrack" under April's release schedule. Given that Mike Patton had a minor part in Portal 2, I wouldn't put it past him to release it.