• Heroin
    • Ketamine
    • LSD
    • Ecstacy
    • Morning Glory
    • Mushrooms
    • 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine
    • -Other-

All right, crackheads, vote and discuss!

I voted for 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine, because it has such a cool name. Besides, "I found only mild visual and emotional effects at the 20 milligram dose, so I took the remaining 44 milligrams. I was propelled into something not of my choosing. Everything that was alive was completely fearsome. I could look at a picture of a bush, and it was just that, a picture, and it posed no threat to me. Then my gaze moved to the right, and caught a bush growing outside the window, and I was petrified. A life-form I could not understand, and thus could not control. And I felt that my own life-form was not a bit more controllable."

Says someone at Erowid.

I like chocolate best.

Why isn't alcohol on that list!?

Or nicotine, or caffeine? (or aspirin?)

These are the truly indispensable drugs that make everyday life bearable, so we can cope with waiting until the weekend when we can do the other drugs on that list.

Preferably all at once. With a balloon or two of nitrous oxide as a chaser.

Except the hallucinogens (I like vaguely remaining in this reality) and ketamine, I mean, it was created as a general anaesthetic for horses and cows for fucks sake..

I also hereby BAN anyone from daring to post something along the lines of "You know, you can have a much better time without drugs than you can with them!". You haven't been getting the good stuff. Trust me. :sombrero:

Oh yeah, and I vote cannabis.

I love that stuff. I mean, you can cook with it, how nice and homey is that? What other drugs can you cook with?

Hard day at work hon? Here, I made you spaghetti alla crack..

These days they're even selling cannabis lollies in Amsterdam. The tourists love them. The natives think they're way too expensive.

I have mushrooms for breakfast, sometimes.

I can say that I've never tried any of those substances either, but I would probably try cannabis if it wasn't so friggin' expensive over here.

Oh, shit. I just swallowed an entire mouthful of Listerine Mouthwash by accident and now I think I'm going to get sick.

I had some interesting trips with pot and poppy cake. In addition to occasional moments of perfect clarity, I would be loosing my train of thought really easily. I would be waxing on and waxing off on some mundane topic of the kind that really hides something interesting and by the middle of the really involved declarative sentence I would forget what I had said so far and what I still have to say; I would loose my place in the sentence but I would remember the general context — so I would have to cheat my way out of the sentence and hope that my conversation partner doesn't catch any stark phase shifts.

Those of you knowing my penchant for run-on sentences, may think I am constantly stoned, but that is not the case, no.

All other drugs are really a long-term commitment that I am not eager to embrace... Besides, I am just a social smoker and drinker. Which leads me to drink: I don't. After two drinks, the abrasive teddy bear that I am becomes this fetid, gloomy depression on stilts. I can stand far more than that and still think and walk straight, but two drinks are enough to break me emotionally.

When I smoke a joint, I start giggling like a girl, and then I fail my school test / assignment at work / important appointment the next morning. No, wait ... that's an episode of Friends. And Seinfeld. And Suddenly Sudan. And That 70'ies Show. And...

Haven't tried any on that list.

And, at least for the moment, I keep myself from doing so. I feel alcohol is enough for me, and I know that I couldn't replace it with one of those drugs. I wouldn't call it an 'interest', but I take great pleasure in exploring the diverse world of beers, preferably british ale and czech lager. And I can't see myself choosing one of those drugs over a whisk(e)y or a cold Gin & Tonic. So, I'll stick with alcohol.

To stay on topic; If I would pick one, though, it'd be cannabis.

This thread absolutely, totally made my day. Which was my intention. Didn't achieve all my goals though. But I bet that eventually we get someone who tells about his/her crack/heroin usage when playing computer games.

Why isn't alcohol on that list!?

Or nicotine, or caffeine? (or aspirin?)

These are the truly indispensable drugs that make everyday life bearable, so we can cope with waiting until the weekend when we can do the other drugs on that list.

Preferably all at once. With a balloon or two of nitrous oxide as a chaser.

Except the hallucinogens (I like vaguely remaining in this reality) and ketamine, I mean, it was created as a general anaesthetic for horses and cows for fucks sake..

I also hereby BAN anyone from daring to post something along the lines of "You know, you can have a much better time without drugs than you can with them!". You haven't been getting the good stuff. Trust me. :sombrero:

Well, you want the good stuff, right? So I'd really recommend Ketamine. Who cares what it was originally meant for? You want to have fun, and to me this sounds quite fun: "[ketamine] puts him in a state where he is completely divorced from his body and is projected into some astral plane as pure consciousness. He says you could drag his body up and down the stairs

while he is in this state and he would have no idea that this was happening. To him, doing K this way is as close as he can come to dying without dying, and it is always a beautiful, wondrous experience." :clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo:

I know the spoiler tags don't hide this but anyway: :nuts:

I'm sure I had solid laced with ketamine once and it was HORRIBLE. I felt like only my head existed and my whole concept of time went off the scale. One of James' mates started speaking to me and I couldn't actually understand what he was saying. Horrible!

Now I never ever have solid, because it's nasty gacky shit, that just makes me want to be sick. Grass is where it's at.

But I bet that eventually we get someone who tells about his/her crack/heroin usage when playing computer games.
While I have no live experience in those areas, nor do I intend to get any, a minor segment of my friends does consume some of the less romantic variants of drugs listed above (mushrooms, XTC, cocaine).

One friend can't stop talking about how when he took a mushroom, the local telecommunications tower over here looked like Bowser, and another nearby industrial building looked a lot like Kirby. To be honest, after looking closely for a while (in a sober state), I could see it too.

You can't have fun without DANCING. Dancing is all it takes to have a really good time.

Another good thing about doing drugs is that when you buy them, you not only help support the poor Brasilians, but criminals as well!