Sombre

The Idle Thumbs Podcast Episode 7: Remember the Airfield

Yeah the equipment is not small or convenient to transport at all, it was hassle enough when we moved it across San Francisco for the Conf-Grenades!
I can attest to this. I have ONE microphone, and that's a hassle to move AT ALL. Transporting 4 mics, a mixer, pop shields, stands, all the assorted clamps, and whatever else you need would be a nightmare.

I can attest to this. I have ONE microphone, and that's a hassle to move AT ALL. Transporting 4 mics, a mixer, pop shields, stands, all the assorted clamps, and whatever else you need would be a nightmare.

I dunno, I helped move my dad's studio a few years back to his new house, The mics weren't too bad, though they were free standing ones. The mixing desk was the biggest problem, though this one is 1.5 metres by 1.5 metres.

I kid, of course, I can see how annoying it would be to disassemble it and reconstruct it for a few days.

Gin and tonic? Yeeeck

Gin and tonic is a proper combination. It is a drink for real men, the official drink of Idle Thumbs. Maybe with a little lime juice. :gaming: