Joflar

Neptune's Bountiful Pride

Game to Murdoc!

Will do a write up at some point to describe what happened with pics and shit.

At the end, I just basically sent everything in all directions to spite everyone. I look forward to hearing how we all felt about the game.

Oh sweet does that mean I won?(at work) I essentially took your idea and sent everything at everyone in hopes to get enough stars before the counter, lol.

Not like I wanted to backstab any one, but seriously, either Jennoa or James could have crushed me alone, so together I needed to take a chance.

I'll post my diary later, hehe.

Congrats Murdoc, I said in the in-game chat to make 30 carriers and just get as many stars as you can, apparently it worked.

I'm disappointed that JamesM didn't put more of a fight, he had superior numbers and could definitely go for the win as well.

All in all, it was fun while it lasted. You definitely have to take into account that it was the first game for many (including me). However, I was totally burnt out by the end, so maybe in a month or so we can have another go.

-----

Opinions on the game:

I can't complain for not spawning in the middle, but one annoying factor was that my stars were very much apart from each other. In the beginning, I sent a carrier to a star that was just conquered by Jennoa and we started our skirmish that took a couple of weeks. In retrospect, maybe it wasn't the best decision to take on someone early on.

As the game progressed, a few players emerged as fast evolving tech-wise, namely Joflar and JamesM. I can't still fathom how Murdoc convinced JamesM to give him tech while he had like 1/3 of the scientific output. I tried to rally the remaining players to even the odds, but only 2 responded, Joflar and Jennoa. Sombre was nicely curbed into a corner for the entire game, Toblix and Boris Stoke were playing Sim City in their corner as well. I decided to take on them when I saw Toblix finally making a move. I could NOT understand how they could have stars with 10+ industry and 2 science with a poor economy, instead of lowering the cost by spreading it out. At least that gave me a nice push, which was perceived by Murdoc as a threat. He then proceeded to crush me, but at least I took a nice chunk of his army in response. IMHO, that would be the perfect moment for JamesM to strike, he would definitely win the game right then and there.

So there it is, in the end superior diplomacy wins the game; Murdoc managed to get a ton of tech and not be attacked by the strongest player all game long. I saw a lot of passive players, which led to easily defensible fronts for some players. Fun game overall.

Edited by dpp

Well Murdoc and I had a strong alliance from the beginning, and it turns out I didn't quite have the heart to betray him. Not in time, anyway. I kind of feel like I fell too far behind on stars at least a week ago. I guess I was also too reluctant to plot out long attack paths. I tended to send a fleet to attack one or two stars and then leave it at that until the next day.

Towards the end I found it increasingly hard to keep track of what I was doing and what the next stage of the plan was. That's kind of my problem in strategy games. The fact that Neptune's Pride moves so slowly is what allows me to compete at all.

Anyway, good game all. I choose to interpret this as a victory for the Great Southern Alliance.

I can't still fathom how Murdoc convinced JamesM to give him tech while he had like 1/3 of the scientific output.

He didn't actually have to try that hard. I was just paranoid about being attacked by my neighbours, particularly once I'd grown that silly thin westward string of stars.

I tried to rally the remaining players to even the odds, but only 2 responded, Joflar and Jennoa.

This is another reason – had I been completely insular, it probably would have been easier to rally everyone against me. I may still have been able to decisively defeat one enemy, putting the rest off the idea, but it seemed like a risk.

IMHO, that would be the perfect moment for JamesM to strike, he would definitely win the game right then and there.

To be honest I wasn't even thinking about it at that point. I went straight from seeing Joflar as a dangerous threat, to seeing you as a dangerous threat, to seeing the game as basically being over. In retrospect, if I'd taken out Murdoc's major fleets I guess I could have slowly taken his whole empire, but I didn't really think of that at the time. Other players seemed to be better about sweeping up the spoils of battle, even if it wasn't their battle (I noticed this a lot from Sombre, being my neighbour, and being boxed-in and desperate for new stars).

I think possibly my main lesson was that I'm not really cut out for war. I was surprised that I did quite well, but I had real difficulty engaging in any significant conflict with any players I'd had any real communication with. It was fun to jokingly vilify and dehumanize Squid Division, but I feel like in a weird way it actually worked and was a (very loose) analogy for what happens in actual war. No hard feelings SD, obviously. I guess I learnt that I'm a pussy, and that I should remember it's only a game.

Edited by JamesM

I suppose I should reveal some of my thought processes during the game. Since I spawned in the middle of the map surrounded by enmies I immediately began trying to get peace treaties going. Luckily I had some sucess in that.

I sent a carrier to a star that was just conquered by Jennoa and we started our skirmish that took a couple of weeks. In retrospect, maybe it wasn't the best decision to take on someone early on.

When we started our fight, I initially saw it as a fun diversion. That was foolish of me and I soon realized dpp was going to be able to out produce me in short order, and then snuff me out.. We both made mistakes in our fleet movement though, and that seems to have saved me.

I eventually joined the tech cartel with Jolfar and dpp. In truth though I was a double agent and was in contact with JamesM and Murdoc at the same time. I was playing all sides to see who was going to get the upper hand. So Murdoc would provide me tech and I'd send it over to Jolfar and dpp and vice versa. As war started to breakout between the different sides I would send money to both, and then make a show of moving fleets around, pretending I was getting ready for battle.

During all of this I was aware of the number of planets I occupied. Early on I had been surrounded and locked out of any real chance to expand. Not to mention the war with dpp had caused me to lose a number of really nice worlds. My only real option was to watch my neighbors, and then join into their battles once it was apparent the outcome had already been decided. Sorry Wurtsi and toblix.

There, I have talked enough. Anyways the lesson I took away from this game was that it pays to whore yourself out.

Yeah, I noticed some tech trade shenanigans. I think Wurtzi was up to some of that as well. SHAMEFUL.

Yeah, I noticed some tech trade shenanigans. I think Wurtzi was up to some of that as well. SHAMEFUL.

Just trying to make the game a little more interesting. If I could keep the others fighting longer that was one more additional second I wasn't being considered for an attack.

Just trying to make the game a little more interesting. If I could keep the others fighting longer that was one more additional second I wasn't being considered for an attack.

At one point, I realised James was wiping out a guy, so I sent him a ton of weapons to reduce his fleets incase I was to fight him.

Research was something I seriously underestimated in the first game. I went way too long without building additional science stations. That was really foolish of me.

JamesM had the right idea, get a huge science lead early on, too bad he didn't capitalize on it.

(sorry for the length and possible nonsensical sentences... stream of thought)

Campaign Diary of General Murdoc

"How To War Politic Your Way to Victory"

Page 1

As previously mentioned by everyone, victory wasn't achieved by might, in fact a lot of it depended on the decency of people and some fast talking. Mistakes were made, then some lies were told and it sort of snowballed into role-playing the the biggest Space-Assholes in the galaxy and eventually turned into Darth Vader for Emperor JamesM.

I started with the best intentions, but int he end sleezy politics and a low standard of decency prevailed. Due to the previously mentioned things I was able to always have been on the first offensive and was never deliberately attacked except by Sombre near the end there, when it was already too late.

Week 1

Establish pacts with James M. During the early rounds James was isolated by pretty large gaps; this could ensure some trust early on. Our core worlds were relatively close together if one of us got a speed and range boost, so it was sort of mutually assured destruction that, I believe, kept the bond going.

Non aggression pacts with Squid Division and Exuberance. It looked like Squid was really in a bad spot, which probably made everyone give him some leeway and not attack him... really the total opposite to what everyone assumed would happen that made them not attack in the first place.

Week2-3+

Exuberance and I weren't allies; at least how I interpreted it, but just a NAP, one tech trade and the mutual thought in thinking Wurtzi was a threat. His core worlds were really far away and he had a lot of free stars to grab. So I set out to go attack him. It was around that time that I realized traveling space took too friggin long and basically Wurtsi and I would damage each other enough where I'd be vulnerable, but since he was pretty isolated I would most likely lose. Also around that time I noticed Exuberance's gun-ho-ness for war seemed a little lacking, so I needed peace, and quickly.

Lie #1: I needed peace, so I decided to introduce him to JamesM and we would form the Southern Confederacy; this was purely honest. To urge him to join, though, I made up the lie that other people were worried Wurtsi would become too strong, take over Exuberance and me and pretty much win the game. Not sure if that helped him joining or not, but yeah, it was a lie.

Mistake #1 (2?): Other then trying to attack Wurtsi, the biggest mistake was not paying attention to funds, thus not being able to fulfill my obligation on the tech trade with Exuberance. Even though he wasn't an ally, this was really the beginning of the end for my moral standards in the galaxy. I didn't hide this fact from my allies and sought council, in the end, I was in deep, so I decided to just roll with this role. Also, since I was so bent on war I wasn't really funding economy and just putting it into industry, which was a short term gain... which actually helped later.

Week 3+

With Wurtsi on board the Southern Galactic Confederacy I was pretty much at peace with everyone... I was just waiting for Exuberance to attack me since I accidentally ditched him on the tech trade, then chose not to honor that agreement several cycles later( I did repay him, but it was way too late at that point)

It was around this time I noticed Squid Division doing very well; turns out no one decided to eat him because we're all nice people and he was starting to be a pretty big and powerful force. I was taking some stars in the north after changing directions from the south when the next day I noticed I was attacked on Mintaka. As a person I was pretty sure this was just one of those mistakes that happens, but I honestly wasn't sure, so I asked Squid, got impatient and started to plot his destruction. As a person I wasn't sure if that was deliberate, but it probably wasn't, but facts are facts, I needed someone to attack, Squid was getting pretty big so was a threat and if conquered would really boost my power.

So JamesM and I plotted the attack. Frankly, I've never had a more fun weekend on such a slow rts game, the back and forth to calculate time, ships, and where to go next was super impressive. James and I fed each other info because we couldn't see each others side and it really came down to luck. There was a particular battle at Vega that was literally make or break where all my units were going towards it and Squid was attacking with something super powerful. The last fleet to arrive to win the day for defense arrived sooner then Squids.... then half way through Squid got the speed upgrade. I was to lose that battle. Luckily another fleet would make it 10-30 minutes to retake it. This battle would dictate the rest of the war, as James could then sweep the north and cut off his resources.

After Vega was lost I noticed Squid was going to launch off and save his fleet, which would have probably been disastrous. It seemed like that order was canceled and my fleet arrived to take Vega. Some other stuff happened, and JamesM was about to take his core worlds just before the next cycle leaving Squid dead in the water... the only problem was he was short just a few ships, so with my remaining forces I sent them on a suicide mission to arrive an hour or so before James making just enough damage to have him take the two northern core worlds (Albaldah and Mimosa) This was from Friday to Sunday night and a lot of it was me waking up in the middle of the night during those days to rearrange things... yeah.

The squid was dead and split between JamesM and me pretty much gave us the head start that we needed.

It was around this time that my main source of income (Selling my own researched tech) to other civilizations dried up... my galactic credibility ran dry because of the war on Squid Division.(For the record he was 100% right, no one should have trusted a word I said at that point because I was too deep in scheming to stop) So it was time to build an economy.

Week 4+

Wurtsi was at war with Exuberance and needed some help, so I started the long journey from the North to the South. Around this time Joflar mentioned he was trading with Wurtsi and that they were allies. This caused a lot of concern. Wurtsi eventually revealed about the tech trade and continued to do it. Alright... but we couldn't be sure if whos side he was on. So I took my sweet time to get down south.

Right around the time that I arrived, Sombre decided to move in next door on one of Squid's stars. I knew he was Non aggression with James, so the only reason he'd be there was to spy and attack me, so as soon as my fleets arrived on Maroons door steps they went right back up. This pissed off Wurtsi, understandably.

Mistake # Whatever: Moving those fleets north. The next day peace was made with Sombre and my fleets had no use up there, I couldn't get to red and I was friendly with Space Turtles as they were being beaten back by dpp at the time. Also, I think irking Wurtsi already put more strain on a doubting relationship.

So back down I go to help Wurtsi, but he already had things under control by the time I got there, he was nearly finished taking Exuberance's territory before my fleets could arrive. I was going to try to make it up to him by softening up Exuberance so he could move in easier, but Wursti jumped the gun; which is fair, he was going to win regardless.

At this point my initial concern over what would happen if Wurtsi had his pennisula and more territory to the north; he was at a big time advantage. He was also hurt during the war with Exuberance. All of this would have been cool if he could be trusted, but what Joflar (whether it was a lie or not? I still don't know) said pretty much said I couldn't trust him.

So I did what needed to be done.

Wursti was about to take Baham and I was willing to suicide in there to soften it up for him, but as I mentioned he went a little early because he was going to win anyway. Baham was the core world with a big time industry(at the time) and him gaining control scared me. So I sent Exuberance weapon upgrades to make sure Wurtsi lost that battle and I could move in mostly unopposed.

I took Baham and at this time, if I really wanted to have destroyed Wursti would be the time to do it, instead I waited and we argued over who would take Baham. I wasn't coy about what was going on, I was buying time and I mean seeing a ton of fleets line up on your border pretty much says it all. Wurtsi wasn't surprised, though I'm not sure why he didn't' attack me first... probably too much of a decent person.

A surgical strike was made and within a nights sleep most of Wurtsi's army was down and I closed in on his core worlds. I doubled my star count, science, and industry. A few more cycles and I'd appropriate Toblix and Boris' territory, I just needed to hang low and rebuild. At this time either James, Jennoa, or even Sombre(as he did get pretty close to my core world, which was important at that time) could have taken me out... this position didn't really change for the rest of the game, just no one did. Everyone was way too nice.

Page 2

Week 5 and Beyond

At some point JamesM became a super power, I really have zero idea how. I mean his economy was massive all of a sudden and then his science and industry followed. He was in an arms race with Joflar and Dpp. I was researching speed, slowly, for him and that turned out to help, but essentially I was getting 1-3 weapon upgrades for 1 speed. I believe James kept me at least 1 upgrade below him at most times, so the distrust was starting to seep in, but it also wasn't necessary anyway.

Anyway I was building a massive ship yard between the 4 stars near Baham, since they are really close together and all were fairly cheap to upgrade; my two core worlds and eventually the four were outputting a ship an hour. Adalpha(Squids old core world in the north) eventually was producing them faster. I spent more money getting quality upgrades rather then spreading out cheap economy and industry. I wanted to produce ships faster and in a centralized location, not all around (I believe Dpp was doing this) This allowed me to rebuild anything I could lose in almost a day. It also kept anything valuable tucked away, the only thing at risk was the ship yard near Baham which I had to trust Jennoa on.

So Dpp was building and becoming a danger while I was acquiring Wurtsi in the south and James was acquiring Joflar in the north. I would have participated in that one since we deemed Joflar the largest threat at that time, but I didn't have access without waring with Sombre or Jennoa.

I was preparing my expansion towards the west on Toblix and Boris when Dpp consumed them, making him more of a threat since we were almost neighbors. He also started to move on JamesM's territory but we weren't sure if it was a small attack or a war. If he hadn't, the plan was to finally take Sombre s territory for James.

I wasn't ready for war, so couldn't do anything for Toblix or Boris, if I had the funds I would have sent them more tech a lot sooner, I sent Boris some stuff, but it was way too late at that point. Basically I needed to attack Dpp int eh south, James in the north, but the backlash on me could be severe, I could rebuild quickly but that shipyard that was supplying most of my stuff was a stones throw away from Dpp. So we enlisted Jennoa, teched him up and waited for him to join the battle. We knew Jen was hedging his bets with which side to take, even when Joflar was pretty much finished, but I took the chance anyway.

The war with Dpp went terribly to begin with, its a really good/frustrating tactic but he would just leave a start right when I was about to take it, I couldn't catch up, was getting midly damaged every time with what was left over and wasn't making any impact whatsoever on his fleets(which was my primary purpose so James could go in. Dpp then sent a massive force to that ship yard and I had to scramble EVERYTHING I had, I mean everything, I used all my credits, took more stars for credits just to create 1-7 ship fleets and sent them packing to where he was attacking. I had enough time since he set out from so far away(passing over Jennoas territory)

It was the scene in Independence Day where we got anyone who had vehicle that could fly and sent them to go fight the invading alien threat. Luckily the day was won, I was hurt, but Dpps main southern force was defeated. Jennoa and I could handle the rest. The war seemed breezier after that, there may have been some hiccups, but I cannot remember.

Around the time we were cleaning up the south, Jennoa and James were moving North tech trading between everyone stopped.... we felt the end nearing. I was moving all my fleets back into Squids old territory to take out Sombre, who was attacking me here and there all this time, but was too slow to do anything damaging. Basically I had 1 or 2 semi large forces that would just keep an eye on where he was flying to and just move there before he could, hehehe.

The End Game

JamesM had some large fleets right outside Dpps territory but no one was moving. Could just be coincidence or not, but I dunno if someone was waiting for the others to take his territory, out of kindness or to get hurt, or if Jennoa and James were planning to leave them open so I'd focus my attention there. I was loyal to the Confederacy, but the writing was on the wall with everyone, Armageddon was coming, and fast.

I launched on Sombre, but even if I could take all of his stars I didn't have enough; but Jennoa and James could probably destroy me individually; James had more then twice the fleet as me and superior tech, economy, science. Jennoa had more fleets then I did by quite a bit and almost equal tech(trailing behind from the initial stuff I gave him for the dpp war)

At any given time in this game if someone actually tried to attack me and got passed the front line, my territory was completely open and undefended. As I mentioned most of my stars were concentrated in a few areas, while I may have had time to respond to protect them, I really doubt I could have against anything powerful. Take out those spots and I'd have been finished. I just want to stress how vulnerable I was throughout the game and it was never exploited. This is mainly to serve as a reminded that, you can be a nice person and I believe in honoring alliances, but in the end your going to end up fighting, so be as opportunistic as possible.

Anyway, I'm attacking Sombre, James attacks Sombre, even Jennoa... we might as well delay killing each other and take out the one guy we're not friends with.

Sombre decided to attack everyone! This actually helped a lot, it kept others busy and took stars away from them. I had mostly things under control because after getting a bunch of territory from dpp my science was no where near James, but good enough to become nearly twice as fast as anyone. So yesterday was about acquiring as many stars as possible before James and Jennoa turn on me.

Using Sombre's strategy and taking Dpps advice, I created a ton of fleets and just attacked everyone early this morning. Even if I lost stars on a response, I set way points where, if I played some odds that I guessed at, I would get to 131 before a significant retaliation from Jennoa or James.

Closing Thoughts

For some reason I was really expecting to become invincible but it never happened. I imagined a 1000 ship fleet cutting a line in the galaxy as an epic destroyer, but never got there. I think with James resources he achieved what I wanted to do, but never took the opportunity to do it. I took a lot of risks and figured it was smooth sailing after Squid, but I never really recovered to a place of safety since that fight. After Wurtsi there was a nice little rest and I did rebuild a lot, but never to the point of comfort to be able to defend and attack at the same time.

Usually when I attacked it was all or nothing, if I lost the offense, I had no defense and would have been destroyed. I didn't have the numbers, I didn't have the tech, the economy; I had allies that apparently could be trusted until the end. So a special thanks to JamesM, Wurtsi, and Jennoa; despite your best judgement you trusted me and in the end living up to my word for 2 out of three isn't bad. :)

At this time either James, Jennoa, or even Sombre(as he did get pretty close to my core world, which was important at that time) could have taken me out... this position didn't really change for the rest of the game, just no one did. Everyone was way too nice.

I actually agonized over weather to attack you at this point. What finally stayed my hand wasn't kindness, but the fact my fleets were still in disarray. Looking back I am confident I could not have mounted a coherent force against you.

Also I think the treaty with dpp had just been established and I didn't really trust him to not take me out if I went after you.

I had sent a message to Murdoc early on saying I didn't really care who one. That was actually the truth. Since my starting position was difficult and my war with dpp was disastrous I was of the mindset to just survive. Even after that was no longer the case I never was confident in my ability to attack another player except when the odds were overwhelming.

Certainly if I had been more aggressive at certain points I may have ended the game quite differently.

Page 2

Week 5 and Beyond

Sombre decided to attack everyone! This actually helped a lot, it kept others busy and took stars away from them. I had mostly things under control because after getting a bunch of territory from dpp my science was no where near James, but good enough to become nearly twice as fast as anyone. So yesterday was about acquiring as many stars as possible before James and Jennoa turn on me.

Using Sombre's strategy and taking Dpps advice, I created a ton of fleets and just attacked everyone early this morning. Even if I lost stars on a response, I set way points where, if I played some odds that I guessed at, I would get to 131 before a significant retaliation from Jennoa or James.

Closing Thoughts

For some reason I was really expecting to become invincible but it never happened. I imagined a 1000 ship fleet cutting a line in the galaxy as an epic destroyer, but never got there. I think with James resources he achieved what I wanted to do, but never took the opportunity to do it. I took a lot of risks and figured it was smooth sailing after Squid, but I never really recovered to a place of safety since that fight. After Wurtsi there was a nice little rest and I did rebuild a lot, but never to the point of comfort to be able to defend and attack at the same time.

Usually when I attacked it was all or nothing, if I lost the offense, I had no defense and would have been destroyed. I didn't have the numbers, I didn't have the tech, the economy; I had allies that apparently could be trusted until the end. So a special thanks to JamesM, Wurtsi, and Jennoa; despite your best judgement you trusted me and in the end living up to my word for 2 out of three isn't bad. :)

I'm like a motherfucking caged lion. From Hells heart, I stab at thee! With my last breath, I spit at thee.

I don't know if Jennoa would have attacked me if I hadn't given him the green light to take my stars... I even withdrew some ships to make it easier for him.

I think I did a good job overall when Murdoc invaded. It definitely wasn't a winning tactic, I knew I was doomed because of superior technology and because half of my stuff was up there to stop JamesM. I was certainly proud of how I managed to invade his territory, initially telling JamesM that I wanted to punish Sombre and I took a couple of easy stars from him, then I moved in to Murdoc's and JamesM's stars so that they wouldn't attack the other one and have a huge fleet waiting to stop mine. I was working for a couple of hours and when I came back it was gone, so probably either of them caught up with my slower fleet.

So JamesM and I plotted the attack. Frankly, I've never had a more fun weekend on such a slow rts game, the back and forth to calculate time, ships, and where to go next was super impressive.

Yeah, that was definitely the highlight for me by a long shot. It went right down to the line in the end. I had one fleet at a nearby star, but that was too small to take his homeworld. I had several batches of reinforcements on the way, but I believed they would arrive fractionally too late to make it before the next production cycle when he'd have a bunch of new ships and so on. So I started spooling up the first fleet's junp drives about twenty minutes before the second fleet arrived, then quickly transferred all the reinforcement ships to the first fleet's carrier in the ten-minute window when they were both at the star. I'm not sure whether this was strictly necessary, as I never worked out whether fleets go through a full thirty-minute jump prep on multi-stage jumps, but it created a terrific narrative in my mind, and was very exciting.

After that there was a fairly quiet patch while I prepared for my next assault, and by that time fatigue had started to set in. I no longer had the energy to properly analyse the galactic situation, so I never really realized how vulnerable Murdoc was. Besides that, things seemed quite slow for a long time, and a lot of the pre-climactic action happened outside of my scan range, so dpp went from being a major threat to being badically finished with no visible intermediate phases.

I also think my tendency to focus on key targets at the expense of everything else hurt me. Early on it netted me a lot of science, but I never really adjusted to getting the sheer weight of numbers necessary to win the game. I was always playing the long game, even when there wasn't long left in the game. Had the victory condition been total annihilation, I think I might have won.

I will admit that I squandered my lead, but like I said before, I'm generally terrible at strategy games, so I'm quite satisfied with my performance overall.

I will admit that I squandered my lead, but like I said before, I'm generally terrible at strategy games, so I'm quite satisfied with my performance overall.

I'm the same way, I have all the strategic acumen of a particularly dull rock. I was ecstatic I didn't blow myself up.

Post Game: I wonder if my starting position near the middle of the galaxy gave me a broader experiance in the game. I was kind of fighting on both sides in the north and south so there was rarely a dull moment.

Puffin Galaxy:

Holy crap what have I been doing? Has anyone checked out the stats on Wurtsi? It's crazy.

So I guess he's abandoned the Wizard's Traverse game to focus on the Puffin one?

So I guess he's abandoned the Wizard's Traverse game to focus on the Puffin one?

Funny I was pretty much doing the opposite since puffin was a bit of a write off.

But yeah I'd like to know how he got 2x everything over me already; who did he take over? I took two of blues sciences(holding one now) and raided a bunch of his stars yet am wayy behind almost everyone.

The death toll rings for the Jennovans in Puffin Galaxy. Sandwiched between to large players they have both sent in fleets in the 300+ range.

People are still playing in Puffin? It seems so quiet. I'm playing against the mute Blue which, despite me screwing everything up for him early on hes doing better then me and keeps sending fleets to slowly whittle me down.

Would be a little more fun if the bot talked, I'm sure its a player, but who the hell knows, it isn't talking and it has a bug up its ass about me, so I'm betting on human.

Ten bucks says SpaceGentleman is blue and is now sending his mega fleet to destroy me. :)

I'll find out when I get home, lol.

edit: nope.

Edited by Murdoc

My ability to be online has reduced to once every other day. Perhaps I shouldn't be admitting this in front of all of you, but it's getting harder to care when I know there's nothing I can do about it.

In the future, when I find the strength to play another on of these games, I will have a better sense of how far in the future I need to take life into account. Its much longer than expected.