Armchair General

Exams are shit. Discuss

Hey, congratulations! Any grand plans for the future now?

Turned in one of my two papers! We'll get the other assignment on the 26th, so now I get to actually relax a little bit.

Fuck you Manchester University, I can't load your site so I can't revise, if I fail it's your fault.

Fuck you Manchester University, I can't load your site so I can't revise, if I fail it's your fault.

OK it came back online within the last few minutes, panic over.

My wankerish English Language teachers told me that all of the slides/powerpoints they showed us was on the Virtual learning Environment.

I log on, and there's nothing there. Fuck you English Language Department. HOW WILL I EVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN SPEECH?

God I hate speech so much.

I'm so shit at studying, I can't even get started half the time and I keep putting it off so it never gets done.

Good job I'm fucking awesome at exams. Take that International Organisations!

My exam is... one week to write a paper on Let The Right One In. No word limit.

Oh, and since it's on gender roles and all, I have an academic reason to watch Kick-Ass.

Man, exams sure are shit, right guys? :violin:

Half way through my exams, My revision load is unrelenting bar exercise and games breaks. I've managed to go through a 160 page pad in about a week, I have so much paper scattered around my room, it's ridiculous.

Well, 2nd and 3rd exam of five out the way today. One paper alot harder than the first (aren't they always) but I'm hoping I did enough to get through. Another on Thursday then last one on Monday next week, then I am done WOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!*

*(sorry, premature finishline celebration there)

Paper turned in! I am officially done for the summer. Video Games? Don't mind if I do.

Paper turned in! I am officially done for the summer. Video Games? Don't mind if I do.

I'm done today as well, high thumb motherfucker!

:tup:

One left. One left. One left. One left. One left. One left. One left.

This time tomorrow I'll be in the pub, done and probably playing awesome board games. Fuck and yes.

I'm pretty confident about this one too, I feel much more confident with pure maths opposed to stats or other, mechanics are OK as well I guess.

One left. One left. One left. One left. One left. One left. One left.

This time tomorrow I'll be in the pub, done and probably playing awesome board games. Fuck and yes.

I'm pretty confident about this one too, I feel much more confident with pure maths opposed to stats or other, mechanics are OK as well I guess.

Good luck for tomorrow Patski:tup:, and good luck to me too:tmeh::tup: Nearly done...WOOHOO:clap:

I just sat the hardest exam of my life. Ten years of hard, hard work came down to ONE, one hour long exam. It was MEGA stressful. The professor told me at the end that I had done so well that he wanted to marry me. Words cannot express how happy I am right now:tup:

If you ever find yourself so worried about an exam that you cannot sleep, eat or smile, I have felt your pain and say to you, hang in there buddy, do your best and stay positive.... It feels great when you get to the other side and you WILL get to the finish line even though it seems miles off right now :tup:

Exams are shit, but they can be great too :yep: (a little bit!)