Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Grand Thumb Auto 55: The Awesome Rocket Trick

BY ME, YES, I AM THE AWESOME GUY WHO MADE IT.

Actually it basically just spits out some basic PHP function crap. I did nothing clever. I didn't even format it nicely. BUT IT'S MY DOING SO I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT BECAUSE I AM VERY ARROGANT AND AWFUL.

I really am the worst.

BY ME, YES, I AM THE AWESOME GUY WHO MADE IT.

Actually it basically just spits out some basic PHP function crap. I did nothing clever. I didn't even format it nicely. BUT IT'S MY DOING SO I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT BECAUSE I AM VERY ARROGANT AND AWFUL.

I really am the worst.

You're on a rampage with Caps Lock lately, James.

I've always loved the shift key, but I try to remember that proper humans find it annoying.

Also, I may miss some or all of this evening. I've found a study-at-home course that I'd really like my company to fund, and registration closes in less than a month. So I need to put some effort into writing a training proposal very quickly.

I know, I know; I'm :tmeh:

:getmecoat

I don't know if I've ever been able to join the party for a proper Grand Thumb session. I've played GTA with thumbs a couple times but never on a Tuesday with a large group. I hope it doesn't screw anything up or slow things down for you guys that I'm always trying to sign in and failing.

Also: I always make at least one terrible joke and then have to sit through 30 seconds of awkward radio silence.

I don't recall anything particularly terrible. Everyone will usually drop at least a couple of duds. Sorry about all the connection troubles during the game. It took us like an hour to sort that crap out. Ridiculous.

I had to set up my new router for gamingz mode, which is why I took my damn time getting in. At least I got to play a couple of rounds before we stopped, including a horrible, horrible helicopter escape.

The rocket trick was cool, though strange that it only worked for some of us.

I'm sorry for blowing a bunch of you up that one time, I didn't realise you were lining up for a scooter race or something. I'm completely unrepentant for all of the other times though.

I won't be around again next week, so I'd feel rude starting a thread for it, but it should be called "The Rocket Rocket Launcher Trick".

Oh, as well as that game pitch I mentioned that was a bit wrong, I heard another very wrong one too. It was from a project with children who had Asperger's Syndrome, and they had to come up with game concepts. One kid devised a game that was basically a battle between all the world's religions. There was a backstory too, beginning with Hitler being assassinated by Jews in the 1930's and the Jews then going on to oppress everyone. How do you even begin explaining how wrong that is to an asperger's kid? :)

Also: I always make at least one terrible joke and then have to sit through 30 seconds of awkward radio silence.

Dear friend, have we really never played an online game together? Bad punnage is my trademark contribution to any Thumbs gathering--fuck skill!

I had to set up my new router for gamingz mode, which is why I took my damn time getting in. At least I got to play a couple of rounds before we stopped, including a horrible, horrible helicopter escape.

It nearly worked!

Dear friend, have we really never played an online game together?

We did, that one time where it was Patters, Blix, Groucho and Wrestle for an off-night round of GTA. You and I had a fist fight and then I was trying to snipe you through your windshield as you drove at me to run me over :grin:.