Sign in to follow this  
Squid Division

Perfect Dark (XBLA)

Are you trying to get a regular weekly together, or just using this as a hub for occasional games? I'm on Mountain Time (which means two hours behind you) and usually have breaks from school in the mid-afternoon. My Tuesdays are occupied by GTA and my Wednesdays normally by Forza, but I'd be up for a game now and then, for sure.

hopefully i will be picking this up by the weekend so i can play with you fine bunch of people

Not sure if people wanted to do a weekly thing. Sounds like we might have a good number judging from people's interest and people's friends' interest. The available dates seem to be Monday, Thursday, and Friday. Monday works best for me, but I won't be too upset with people choose a different day.

Not sure if people wanted to do a weekly thing. Sounds like we might have a good number judging from people's interest and people's friends' interest. The available dates seem to be Monday, Thursday, and Friday. Monday works best for me, but I won't be too upset with people choose a different day.

I don't think a weekly thing is a good idea, a more spontaneous schedule, as is used for DoW II would be good. I'm up for some games on Saturday, if anyone else is interested.

I don't think a weekly thing is a good idea, a more spontaneous schedule, as is used for DoW II would be good. I'm up for some games on Saturday, if anyone else is interested.

i agree, a weekly thing probably wouldn't work. We already have 3 nights devoted to games. At this rate we will have a thumbs event each day.

Anyone up for a game this evening, starting at 9 or 10 GMT (1 or 2 hours)?

OK let's try this again.

Is Monday (22nd) good for people, maybe at 2100GMT which would be 1700ET I think. I believe Miffy is available, and it seems that Squid division is likely to be also.