Sign in to follow this  
syntheticgerbil

Samarost 2 in Russia!

Hello, does anyone here live in Russia and maybe would be willing to have me ship Samorost 2 to your house and then pay you to ship it to me in the United States? I think it also works with surrounding European Countries.

http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/4182855/

Ozon won't ship to the US, even after I went through all that work with Google translate.

I also can't seem to persuade anyone, including the publisher or creator to ship me the Russian DVD Box set. I would really just like to get my hands on that sketchbook this release comes with. From talking to the creator at Amanita, it seems to only exist in the Russian version.

Sad times. ;(

Edited by syntheticgerbil

I believe he was more interested in the box set than the game by itself. Bonus stuff is a harsh mistress.

Hello, does anyone here live in Russia and maybe would be willing to have me ship Samarost 2 to your house and then pay you to ship it to me in the United States? I think it also works with surrounding European Countries.

http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/4182855/

Ozon won't ship to the US, even after I went through all that work with Google translate.

I also can't seem to persuade anyone, including the publisher or creator to ship me the Russian DVD Box set. I would really just like to get my hands on that sketchbook this release comes with. From talking to the creator at Amanita, it seems to only exist in the Russian version.

Sad times. ;(

Did you check which Eastern European countries they can ship to?

Well, the website it's being sold at allows you to select any country in the world. It doesn't tell you until you click next whether it will ship to your country or not. So it'd have to be trial an error.

If you can help at all, it would be a Merry Christmas indeed!

Well, the website it's being sold at allows you to select any country in the world. It doesn't tell you until you click next whether it will ship to your country or not. So it'd have to be trial an error.

If you can help at all, it would be a Merry Christmas indeed!

I live in Cracow so I figure there is a hope. However, I am too lazy to check if they fancy sending it to Poland, as I can't read cyrillic ;]

Aw shucks, it appears they don't ship to Poland. ;(

Thank you anyways for your consideration though!

No problem, if you ever need something shipped from this side of Europe (Witcher with boobs!) let me know.

No problem, if you ever need something shipped from this side of Europe (Witcher with boobs!) let me know.

They put 'em back in, at least for the "Enhanced Edition" that's on Steam right now (not that it was very hard to do it yourself).

They put 'em back in, at least for the "Enhanced Edition" that's on Steam right now (not that it was very hard to do it yourself).

Yeah, I know, but you had something like two years of Countdown to Boobs, while we got our boobs instantly.

Mine were still hot when I bought 'em.

Mine were still hot when I bought 'em.

i81d12EM1fE