Sign in to follow this  
Patters

GTA XXXIX: Roman numerals are back.

Vanilla? Gay? Or something else?

Tuesday 9pm/2100 GMT.

Edited by Patters

I think that if I actually remember to come this time, I'd definitely be in for vanilla. I'm eventually going to get those Liberty City stories, but I'm gonna wait for a Black Friday deal, I imagine.

seems to be a strong preference for vanilla, so vanilla it seems we shall play.

I actually vote vanilla too, though I'd like to try races with nitrous again at some point. Preferably on the tiny star junction track with many laps.

I actually vote vanilla too, though I'd like to try races with nitrous again at some point. Preferably on the tiny star junction track with many laps.

It's all new tracks on gay.

If I show up I wouldn't mind a few (2 or 3) rounds of Gay Tony just so I can say I've tried it. I'm still cool if not though.

It's all new tracks on gay.

UURRGH. First no triathlons, then no decent multiplayer mode with parachutes, and this. It's like they're trying really hard to make it irrellevant. :fart:

UURRGH. First no triathlons, then no decent multiplayer mode with parachutes, and this. It's like they're trying really hard to make it irrellevant. :fart:

some of the new tracks are excellent, I just don't see how they can let the other ones slip by, just for the ability to make the track list easier to navigate.

That was awesome, thanks :)

Highlights: Stealing the boat then beaching it during cops and crooks: "The boat is on land" appearing for everyone. Also, stopping short of the end of the Mr. Tasty race, taking a few people out with the RPGs I'd picked up, then running over the line without losing 2nd.

It was cool chatting about boardgames too. Miffy, the dinosaurs one I mentioned was Lost Valley Of The Dinosaurs. It didn't just have dinosaurs and bullets, it had dinosaurs, bullets and motherfucking lava.

Edited by Nachimir

I quite liked the Miffy's Objective Truths segment, with Diddy's Kong Quest being announced as the unrivalled best game for the SNES.

I played terribly all session.

I quite liked the Miffy's Objective Truths segment, with Diddy's Kong Quest being announced as the unrivalled best game for the SNES.

I played terribly all session.

The whole of the 90's you mean.

The whole of the 90's you mean.

Woah, I missed that. Consider my mind blown.

We hold these truths to be self-evident...

Patters(?):"Take this boat..."

Me:"...and shove it up your ass"

Haha, that was excellent :)

Did the green blip for the crooks team actually follow the boat around, or did it stay at the dock?

Haha, that was excellent :)

Did the green blip for the crooks team actually follow the boat around, or did it stay at the dock?

I think it followed you around. I was quite far off, deciding to swim all the way there after we'd split up, so I didn't exactly see where the blip was. It was just off in the distance, somewhere...

I plan to make Miffy's Objective Truth's a weekly thing, much like Icebox's Tech Corner. And yeah, I did in fact say that Diddy's Kong Quest was the best game of the 90s. I also went on at length about how even though I know it's not that great, I still occasionally balance my Virtual Boy on my face (stand is broken) and fire it up to this day.