Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Creepy fake babies

Ahhg, it's not the babies that are creepy, it's the women!

:shifty: Women are creepy. There I said it.

I was recently in a toy shop (to gawk at Lego, most likely) and there was this hugely disturbing baby gazing straight into my soul with the most horrendous creepy eyes that would make Betty Boop's eyes look away in terror, and I uttered something to my girlfriend who was walking beside me to the effect of 'omg that is the scariest thing ever lolzorz'. But there was also a middle-aged woman sitting in the aisle, probably the manager or whatever, and she snapped me a sacrastic 'well I'd go into therapy to deal with it, if I were you'. I think maybe she thought the doll was really cute or something?

Admittedly, I was making fun of it, but with really good cause. That was one disturbing doll.

Seeing the title and the poster I was half expecting to see that mildly disturbing picture of Tim Schafer and his kid with their faces switched. Those fake babies, and that video altogether, are way creepier though.

But there was also a middle-aged woman sitting in the aisle, probably the manager or whatever, and she snapped me a sacrastic 'well I'd go into therapy to deal with it, if I were you'. I think maybe she thought the doll was really cute or something?

Hahah, I know this probably isn't how it happened, but when I read that I imagined a pudgy Texas woman yelling that at you in a thick Southern accent.