Sign in to follow this  
Thyroid

So what gaming websites and blogs do you read?

I'm not sure if this goes under "Gaming," figured what the hell.

I was wondering what you Thumbers read regularly.

Gaming websites I read:

Eurogamer, 4 Color Rebellion, TIG Source, Mixnmojo, Thumbs itself, Rock Paper Shotgun, Gamasutra and Kotaku.

Gaming blogs (if I don't happen to read your blog, feel free to link to it):

Grumpy Gamer (when he updates every two months), Team ICO Gamers, Chris Remo, Gameslol, Spectre Collie (Chuck Jordan), Wonderlandblog, Lost Garden and Applied Game Design. I've been meaning to start Grand Text Auto.

Pretty much everything.

I'm not even joking, I'm a real slut when it comes to gaming content online. I do particularly like Gamasutra, Edge, Gamesradar (it's awesomely self-aware), Rock, Paper, Shotgun, Giant Bomb and Kotaku. However, I'll give the newest site a plug, Imagine Publishing's NowGamer.

Games You Should Buy is the best though. I especially love its awful Joomla! template and lack of content due to sheer bastard laziness.

I haven't read a lot of gaming news lately, which is a bit weird I guess, but I generally read

www.shacknews.com

www.gamasutra.com

www.rockpapershotgun.com

sometimes www.giantbomb.com

and I often check in on www.mixnmojo.com and www.adventuregamers.com but that's about it.

When scouring for things to read I also sometimes check out www.4colorrebellion.com and http://blog.wired.com/games/ and www.offworld.com