Erkki

A Prince of Persia?

Yeah, the ending sucked. And what a bright idea to show the credits twice.

So who's looking forward to the upcoming DLC? Apparently its called Epilogue. Judging by the name I hope it provides a satisfying ending this time.

Well as far as I know, it would be consoles only. Seeing as they would release it on PSN and Live. I do hope they do an eventual PC release though.

Here's the IGN interview with the details.

I'm interested. Don't know about excited, but I'll probably play it in the hopes that the story will actually end this time. I did (overall) enjoy PoP, so I don't mind going back to prolong the experience. Bright of them to put out the DLC so soon, as the story is still fresh in my mind.

Well, looks like Ubisoft couldn't find a proper excuse for not releasing the DLC for the pc:

Unfortunately for business reasons we won't be seeing any PoP DLC appear. Sorry guys!

:tfart:

http://news.bigdownload.com/2009/02/02/ubisoft-no-prince-of-persia-pc-dlc-for-you

Could be just me, but isn't any reason a business gives for doing X a business reason?

I think when games companies say it, and especially Ubisoft, it means : piracy (but we can't be bothered to use the P word and get into a debate about it).

The PC sales of the game are likely far below console, that's probably half the reason. Obviously, the fear that the DLC would make its way around the Torrents within seconds of release is another biggie.

I think when games companies say it, and especially Ubisoft, it means : piracy (but we can't be bothered to use the P word and get into a debate about it).

That would explain why they released the PC version without any anti-P "protection" (i.e. no dvd check, no activation, no DRM what so ever). If P was such a big issue, then why would they event release "Pirate of Pirates" on the "Pirate Console"

Now that it is pretty much confirmed it won't appear on the PC...

:shifty:

Well lets see, there's a couple of hours of gameplay and some extra skins. The skins were already unlockable on the PC, so no loss there. And as long as the story is not dramatically altered within the couple extra hours, I am fine with it.