Sign in to follow this  
Wormsie

Confirmation

Newsflash!

RUMOURS NOT TRUE: Yufster is not insane in the way those AGS forum holics think she is. :gershman: :noskatebo

CONSPIRACY REVEALED: It was me who voted for Yufster's Mother in that COT poll (once). I also gave one vote to remixor. Yeah, I cleared my cookies the other day a couple of times. :dopefish: Consider the results INVALID. TIM! TIM! TIM IS GOD!!

I can't help it, I just think it's too funny to keep to myself.

yumster.jpg

If anyone wonders why AGS members think she's crazy, well, consider this:

Also, let's counter this pink stupidity and make a lesbian seagull game. Who's in for a lesbian seagull game? I have invented the main character, her name is Dolphin and she's strong. Her mother was an amazonian warrior. Seagull. And amazonian warrior-seagull. Her lesbian lover was killed in a tragic accident involving a cat and some teeth. Dolphin sets out to avenge her lovers death, armed only with her sexuality and also some wings, and this thing the RSPCA clipped around her neck. Speaking of which, she's also being hunted by the RSPCA, who want to investigate her sexuality mercilessly. With other bigger, LESBIANERER seagulls, and also a Gay Hawk.

"jake rodkin is selling his 450 mhz yosemite desktop and 17" studio display on" [ebay]

it never sold :( i still have it, and its broken now.

in other news, googlisms reveals:

"spaff is in fact finally back again and he might actually post news sometime soon"